i am getting addicted to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
the miracle drug-sometimes combo :drool:

just gives me so much peace in what is a really crappy world sometimes

Honestly, I found that one of the most boring parts of the show along with One and ABOY. :reject:

i love it

miracle drug is one of my favorite u2 songs ever, and there is nothing like being at the tip of the ellipse with Bono right in front of you when he belts out siiiiiiiiiiiiiing :drool:

Chizip said:
i love it

miracle drug is one of my favorite u2 songs ever, and there is nothing like being at the tip of the ellipse with Bono right in front of you when he belts out siiiiiiiiiiiiiing :drool:

He doesn't do that during Miracle Drug :tsk:

15168U2_Concert_022-med.jpg

I do like those songs, but I always thought that (during the european leg anyway) the crowd , after a huge opener (vertigo, I Will Follow/OOC, Electric co, elevation etc.) couldnt handle the change from rock show to tribute to doctors and nurses and then a sad song about Bono's dead father. However, I did love that part of the show myself

I always go back and forth about Miracle Drug--both on the album & live. Some days I like it, others I think it's too plain. My wife likes it, though, because of "the top of a newborn baby's hee-ead!" :wink:

i love md and sometimes...BUT, i was at the three boston shows and that combo was NOT impressive at all

jimjam said:
I do like those songs, but I always thought that (during the european leg anyway) the crowd , after a huge opener (vertigo, I Will Follow/OOC, Electric co, elevation etc.) couldnt handle the change from rock show to tribute to doctors and nurses and then a sad song about Bono's dead father.

The crowd sure enjoyed that part in the shows I've been to (Barcelona / Madrid / Lisbon). I sure did. It was very intense and emotional and I we could feel it all around (especially because everybody would be singing those songs).

rock888nwo said:
i love md and sometimes...BUT, i was at the three boston shows and that combo was NOT impressive at all

Agreed, and I was at the same three shows. I did find them to be a bit of a convenient breather though! My girlfriend was with me at the third show and she remarked that although a lot of other people seemed to find those two songs emotionally powerful, they didn't touch her like others did, and I wholeheartedly agreed. Yahweh, Bad, 40: that was really emotionally powerful for me.

there's nothing like having Bono sing such an emotional song as SYCMIOYO right in front of you (sans shades as well). It was truly a highlight of my show :drool:

Lila64 said:
there's nothing like having Bono sing such an emotional song as SYCMIOYO right in front of you (sans shades as well). It was truly a highlight of my show :drool:

You took the words right out of my mouth!

...."it must've been while u were kissiiiiiing me":dance:

:ohmy: :wink:

Lila64 said:

Agreed. I was lucky enough to be right next to him at both my vertigo shows when he sang that. :drool:

jimjam said:
I do like those songs, but I always thought that (during the european leg anyway) the crowd , after a huge opener (vertigo, I Will Follow/OOC, Electric co, elevation etc.) couldnt handle the change from rock show to tribute to doctors and nurses and then a sad song about Bono's dead father. However, I did love that part of the show myself

Agree, it snuffed out the atmosphere almost as much as the acoustic section normally does

Ellay said:

Agree, it snuffed out the atmosphere almost as much as the acoustic section normally does
the atmosphere was very special during that part of the show were i was standing at manchester, the person who i was with admitted to "filling up"

the amsterdam version of this duo is very special also, the fan interaction during the bridge of miracle drug, and bono holding and holding that note during sometimes :drool:

LostAtMoon said:

The crowd sure enjoyed that part in the shows I've been to (Barcelona / Madrid / Lisbon). I sure did. It was very intense and emotional and I we could feel it all around (especially because everybody would be singing those songs).

In Lisbon that part was great, especially Miracle Drug which was trully welcomed, at least by the people around me.

although I think that the LAPOE - SBS combo ruled everything :rockon: btw, the only boring moment for me in that gig was ABOY, just because I don't like the song.

well, my first U2 gig, in my country, an unforgettable day!

Back
Top Bottom