How you know you've become way too obsessed with this tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: You're right, pooky - you may be a bit too focused on tickets. But if you must obsess over something, why not all things U2?? :shrug: :D :up:

U2Girl1978 said:
When you stay up the whole night in the setlist party thread... :lol:

At least you're not the insane loon who makes those threads ...!

pookybear said:
I received a spam e-mail in my inbox today with the subject line: You're Getting Free GAS for 1 YEAR! My heart jumped, and then I realized it said gas and not GA's. :|

:lmao:

that is priceless

It's when the crew recognizes you from another tour. (Last night in D.C most of the people that work for Metallica.)

When you start off with tickets and plans to see 3 shows but you end up going to a lot more ...

... because its so dam good!

Last edited:
Eliv8 said:
When you start off with tickets and plans to see 3 shows but you end up going to a lot more ...

... because its so dam good!

My sentiments exactly!! :wink: :yes:

Also, as someone posted previously, when you keep looking for tickets for more shows and don't have the bank account to show for it. :(

where do I start......

you're flying across country giving up time with your friend who is getting married that week to see them 2 nights in a row

you're already planning on what outfit you're going to wear to look cute and hopefully get Bono's attention

you're worrying/excited about everything tour related so much so that you're not studying for your first year law school exams

:crazy:

... when you've already been to 10 shows including the rehersal, and you start to think about heading to seattle from denver even though you should have left for chicago hours ago.:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
When $300 for 2 GA tickets seems like a bargain to you.

$300 compared to what I paid is a bargain!

I love this thread. I know I'm obsessed...I've been planning my outfit for a date in November. November!! Not to mention the 2 ignored term papers sitting on my desk while I'm typing this. U2, leave me alone for a few minutes so I can finish school!!!!

When you are seeing them 9 times, but decided to drive 800 miles round trip to add that all important 10th trip. Then you add an 11th in Chicago and decide you'll sleep in the airport. Then you contemplate Seattle this weekend, and need to basically be physically restrained from booking your flight.

Oh, and when you are all proud of yourself because you served as "the source" when Bad was played for the 1st time on this tour, like you had something to do with the friggin set list.

When you are checking Ticketmaster for tickets to a show that you already HAVE GAs to. (wtf?! :scratch: )

When you seriously consider blowing off a final so you can drive up a day early to Vancouver and get GAs - even though you're already going to 3 other shows that week. :slant:

When it's the Friday before the Seattle show and you realize you haven't even booked a babysitter for your 4 year old daughter - and you're planning at being at the Key all day and all night. (oops :yikes: )

I really could go on...

Last edited:
U2 Blinky Light said:
... when you've already been to 10 shows including the rehersal, and you start to think about heading to seattle from denver even though you should have left for chicago hours ago.:drool:

When you want to bribe U2 Blinky Light to come to Seattle just so you can buy a blinky light...

:hyper: come to Seattle! The weather's great.... (today)

Back
Top Bottom