How you know you've become way too obsessed with this tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when you're going to be in Greece from July 30-Aug 10th, and then in Italy from Aug 10th-20th... and you wonder just how much it will cost to fly to Portugal for the final show on Aug 14th. :wink:

i'm not gonna do it, but i DID think about it for 5 mins or so.... :laugh: :crazy:

*Ally* said:
when you're going to be in Greece from July 30-Aug 10th, and then in Italy from Aug 10th-20th... and you wonder just how much it will cost to fly to Portugal for the final show on Aug 14th. :wink:

i'm not gonna do it, but i DID think about it for 5 mins or so.... :laugh: :crazy:

do it, do it. It's only a short train ride. Do it.

*Ally* said:

Ha! When I'm going to be in Greece in July for a couple of weeks and am trying to come up with some (affordable) way to go see them in Rome for a day and then go back to Greece!

ramblin rose said:

do it, do it. It's only a short train ride. Do it.

oh no!!! not good to hear that right now... argh! i wish i could- i SO want to see the stadium show. but i am travelling with friends, and i don't think they'd appreciate me up-and-leaving to go to portugal for U2 (they already think i'm nuts when it comes to this band!).

however, it is very tempting... :crazy:

and brkngrrl... glad that i'm not the only crazy one out there trying to scheme her way into a European show! :wink: Olympic Airlines might have some cheap flights to Rome... or Alitalia? good luck! :up:

When you considered paying more for nosebleeds for either the Boston or NYC shows in October than you did for GA's just so you don't have to wait until December to see them.

I thought about it...but then I realized that paying more for my balcony seats than GA is ridiculous. Also, I have no money. :wink:

*Ally* said:

oh no!!! not good to hear that right now... argh! i wish i could- i SO want to see the stadium show. but i am travelling with friends, and i don't think they'd appreciate me up-and-leaving to go to portugal for U2 (they already think i'm nuts when it comes to this band!).

however, it is very tempting... :crazy:

Oh come on, you know you want to, you could leave on the 14th and be back in Italy the next day. They'll barely know you're gone.:yes: :macdevil:

redkat said:

We need another computer I'm on soo much. I've been entering contests trying to win one:reject:

I've begun to visualize smilies being inserted into real conversations.. Is that weird??

I love the smilies
:dancing: :hyper:

OMG! I do that too!!!
Seriously, there are moments where I've literally thought to myself: ":drool:" or ":ohmy: " or ":bow:" !

kellyahern said:

:yes:

Besides, if this is your only opportunity to see a stadium show and it's possible for you, you should go :) :evil:

eeek!!! you all are such bad influences... :wink:

ok, the idea is planted in my head again... we'll see what happens over the next couple of months. :) i'll keep you all posted! :up:

WildHoneyAlways said:
um, yeah, when you register for a French forum to find a rehersal set list and you don't speak a lick of French. :ohmy: (so, so, so guilty)

:shifty: :reject: :shifty:

Me too.

How do you know your addicted? Still here in the blue crack, ain't I? Attending rehearsal set list parties?

I'm so envious of those of you traveling to Europe and seeing or trying to find a way to see the band on this leg. Take me with you! All I need is a passport, some luggage, clothes, transportation, concert ticket(s). :scratch: :shifty:

:reject:

ah, this thread makes me feel better:shifty:

I had a dream, like a month after seeing my first show, that I walked into this pubtype place, sorta like one of the european cozy pub-and-hotel dealies. And had that dream-typical experience of going somewhere like you know the place when you don't and have some definite purpose in being there when you also have no clue why you're present...and I walk up to the gorgeous wood bar which is oddly placed right at front like a reception desk and the women there says ah yes here you go and hands me two great seats to U2 ...I think it was a fall chicago show.
I think I then felt even in the dream, my god I am so obsessed with this, too bad this isn't real! (she was gonna charge me face value for them!)
cheers all...

Back
Top Bottom