How much did you spend on tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

Axver, I just got back from Australia. My ticket was $1625 from L.A...ka-ching!

Yeah, I'm prepared for prices like that. .. I've been looking and they appear to be around AUS$1700-2000, but I have a flight agent contact so they might be able to at least slash a couple of hundred off the price. Every cent counts. Good part is that I've been saving for this for a while so I have more than enough money in my bank account to cover costs.

Hopefully I can get a cheap airfare so that I can maximise how much I have left to spend when U2 come to Australia.

well, of course we support a great lifestyle for them, but I also feel they've given me so much over the years. it's definitely been worth the money i've spent :)

ruffian said:
well, of course we support a great lifestyle for them, but I also feel they've given me so much over the years. it's definitely been worth the money i've spent :)

:yes:

Somebody help me out here, I bought 2 tickets to Vancouver (I'm still waiting for them to arrive in Arkansas) total price 354.50, according to the confirmation from ticketmaster. However, I called the credit card co. last night to see if they were charged since they haven't arrived yet and was told there was a U2 ticket charge amounting to 286.50 posted 4 days after I bought the tickets. The 4 days is no big deal but what about the price? Is it because of the exchange rate between
US currency and Canadian?

RadioU2 said:
Somebody help me out here, I bought 2 tickets to Vancouver (I'm still waiting for them to arrive in Arkansas) total price 354.50, according to the confirmation from ticketmaster. However, I called the credit card co. last night to see if they were charged since they haven't arrived yet and was told there was a U2 ticket charge amounting to 286.50 posted 4 days after I bought the tickets. The 4 days is no big deal but what about the price? Is it because of the exchange rate between
US currency and Canadian?

That's correct the fx rate is about 1.2325 CAD/USD.

10 GA's for Nice = $750

8 GA's for Zurich = $750

4 GA's Munich = $300...... (I want to trade them for Berlin GA's....)

Total of $1.800 but my friends have to pay me back, I hope they will!!!!!

OK...Well with the new leg announced we can all readjust our posts! **Hugs credit card**

lemon_vr6 said:
Deep breath...

I promised myself not to do this...

each show listed is for a pair of GA tickets

SD 3/28 $500
SD 3/30 $450
Ana 4/1 $500
Ana 4/2 $450
LA 4/4 $650
LA 4/5 $550
SJ 4/9 $450
SJ 4/10 $400
Dublin 6/24 $700
Dublin 6/25 $200
Paris 7/9 $200
Paris 7/10 $200

$5250. I'm going to hang myself now.

Well, I'm in good company . . .

Chicago 5/9 2seats $750
Chicago 5/10 2GAs $250
Chicago 5/12 2seats $550
Philly 5/14 1GA $370 (damn hidden scalper fees)
NJ 5/17 1GA $225
Boston 5/24 6seats $1750
Boston 5/26 2GAs $550

:( . . . plus airfare.

i've bought tix for friends but hopefully they'll pay me back so we'll exclude that
so far though...
twickenham 18 and 19th £124
dublin 24th £50 or so
return flights to dublin - £80
4 nights acommodation - £100

and still to come hopefully...
washington tix - £30
flights £250
acommodation???????

holy crap thats a scary amount of money!
no wonder my family and friends think i'm insane!!!!!

$49.50 apiece, plus Ticketbastard service charge. In the general sale, no less! Hopefully my good ticket karma will carry over into the fall! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom