How many U2 shows will you go to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
How many U2 shows will you go to? Where will these take place?

Me? I will go to 3 i'm thinking...

Columbus
Indianapolis
Cleveland

These are pending they actually go to these cities, which they most certainly will

I'm going to as many as I can afford. At the barest minimum, four.

I'm pushing for the tour opener (please Flordia) Atlanta, possibly Boston as my get in a plane and travel there (family in each so it's an excuse:)) Shows that I will drive to
St. Louis (I hope they come here)
Chicago
Kansas City
Memphis (probably not gonna happen but damn that would be cool)

my job being at it is I can work 3 on and have up to 7 days off without too much notice so money is really the only problem (when isn't it?)

my goal is more than one so probably two or three, It all depends on when they tour. I will be finishing my masters in April so I may be more stressed and busy than I want to be.

Hopefully three, Glasgow/Edinburgh (depending on what Scottish City they play) and Leeds (if they play statiums) and London.

Lo-Fi....
See you in whatever Scottish city they play!!!!!
Would be great to see them rock in the 'Red Shed'(Secc) again ... trouble is its too small ... Murrayfield was big enough ... but we all now Scottish summers!!!!
Plus I'll try for London and my new adopted home Berlin.....
Good luck getting tickets everyone :wave:

Just one would fulfill a 'lifelong dream'...however if I'm working at the time tickets go onsale I would attempt two...hopefully Three if they're playing Glastonbury, as said by Michael Eavis...

Probably all in the NY area and if they hit CT, I try to get tickets to that as well...not sure about Boston or Jersey if they play there...

I'd love to go to all in the UK and Ireland but I highly doubt that'll happen! As long as I get to go to the show nearest London I'll be happy! Any more on top of that and I'll be the happiest woman on this planet!!! :hyper:

I'm hoping to go to as many as possible....but i'm trying to get the funds together to see shows on both sides of the Atlantic, starting with my hometown, NYC!

at least 3 i think
will go to however many they play in london and then up to dublin as well and will arrnage a trip i've got planned to the states aroud hwatever dates they play in the cities i'm in.

basically as many as possible!

I'm hoping three or four. The Netherlands, Glastonbury (if they play there) and Dublin. And in 1,5 weeks time Top of the Pops in London (but that's not a real show...).

Boston and hopefully New York. I am worried about the number of tickets now that Propaganda is over

Axver said:
I'm going to as many as I can afford. At the barest minimum, four.

Now considering how hard it sounds like it will be to get tickets, I won't be going to any shows.

Damn it all.

i'll probably do the same as i did for elevation (including multiple dates if my budget permits):

toronto
montreal
boston
new york
new jersey

I also would like to visit chicago and i'm already making plans to go to the dublin shows

TIME TO START SAVING

Copenhagen, Berlin, and if I can afford it, it'd be amazing to go to Ireland. I can't even imagine standing in front of them next year, in Ireland, being a part of their "tribe"

Probably the only definite will be Pittsburgh for me...*dances* :)

Or I suppose if things would fall through and it would sell out which is kinda doubful then maybe Cleveland. Possibly as my backup plan.

Back
Top Bottom