How is it done??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First you have to become a rail skank. Then there's an initiation process. J/K.....I'd say you'd have to be Press or a celebrity. Good luck tho! And welcome.

ALass4Larry said:
Thanks all!! I can't believe no one here has acomplished this feat! Any other advice on how to meet them anywhere??

Typically, the band leaves almost immediately after the show, so there's no sense in trying to get backstage. There are people here who've had VIP passes, or know people that can get them backstage, but even then, access is limited to certain areas. You pretty much have to be family, an invited guest, a PA, or someone REALLY famous to get near the dressing rooms where the band would be.

If you want to meet them, wait at the loading docks of the venue before the show. For arena shows, they'd usually show up between 4-5pm and often got out to meet the fans. Less often, you can meet them leaving if they decide to wait. For this tour, I met Bono as he was coming in around 4:30 pm and I met Larry as he was leaving, an hour after the show had finished.

Back
Top Bottom