How have you done so far with tickets for shows on 1st and 3rd legs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super_Fan

War Child
How have you done so far with tickets for shows on 1st and 3rd legs

The GA Master :coocoo: :madspit

San Diego March 28 GA ticket
Philly May 14 GA ticket
Boston May 26 GA ticket
Philly October 16 GA ticket
Washington D.C. October 19 GA ticket
Washington D.C. October 20 GA ticket
Boston December 5 GA ticket

Looking for a GA for Boston May 28, MSG October 8th, Boston December 4th, Boston October 3rd . More to come.

i dont have time to go through exactly what tickets for each show i have, but ill just list the shows i have tickets to instead. i have a pretty good amount of GA's, i know that.

vancouver april 28
vancouver april 29
chicago may 9
chicago may 12
philadelphia may 14
new jersey may 17
new jersey may 18
new york city may 21
philadelphia may 22
boston may 24
boston may 26
boston may 28
boston october 3rd
boston october 4th
new york city october 7
new york city october 8
philadelphia october 16
philadelphia october 17
washington dc october 20
boston december 4
boston december 5

i'll be getting hartford and montreal tickets and maybe buffalo this week as well, i have unused prop code

You forgot the 2nd leg! ;)

I've done pretty good. As of today 7 shows, including 2 in Dublin :D No GA's but partly because I'm not sure if I want them. My tour won't be complete if I don't get tickets next weekend to the Minnesota show :scream: The venue is literally 10 minutes down the highway from my house and if I'll cry if I'm not there.

i got tickets to 3rd legs.. but no GA... anyone got any?? seems like they were out quick..

p.s: when u get GA, do u select best available or go fo GA as an option??

StlElevation said:
i dont have time to go through exactly what tickets for each show i have, but ill just list the shows i have tickets to instead. i have a pretty good amount of GA's, i know that.

vancouver april 28
vancouver april 29
chicago may 9
chicago may 12
philadelphia may 14
new jersey may 17
new jersey may 18
new york city may 21
philadelphia may 22
boston may 24
boston may 26
boston may 28
boston october 3rd
boston october 4th
new york city october 7
new york city october 8
philadelphia october 16
philadelphia october 17
washington dc october 20
boston december 4
boston december 5

i'll be getting hartford and montreal tickets and maybe buffalo this week as well, i have unused prop code

Thats what I call some Super Powers but you had to have gotten trades with your extra GA's and you must have used Ebay for 6 those shows listed. I might have 3 more codes but I think Fan Fire made a mistake so before I use them this week I am going to call them to verify these new passwords .

San Diego 3/28
New York 5/21
Boston 5/24
Boston 5/26
Boston 5/28
Barcelona 8/7
New York 10/8
Washington DC 10/19
Washington DC 10/20
Houston 10/28
Dallas 10/29

Will still be trying for New York 10/7 and Miami 11/13 (and 11/14 if they add a 2nd show)

May 9th-GA's (chicago)
10th-GA's (chicago)
12th-GA's (chicago)
24th-Balcony seats (Boston)
26-Loge seats (Boston)

October 4th-GA's (Boston)
December 4th-GA's (Boston)

:crazy:

Going to try to get May 7th, 28th, October 5 and December 5th shows somehow!

compared to most of you guys, i'm pretty pathetic... but compared to most of the people on here, i consider myself VERY fortunate:

san diego #'s 1&2 - $160 and GA
NYC - spring leg - $160
houston - $160
dallas GA

and i'll be going the broker route for the first two boston shows on the 3rd leg.

glad to hear that some of us are having good experiences.

james

Super_Fan said:

Thats what I call some Super Powers but you had to have gotten trades with your extra GA's and you must have used Ebay for 6 those shows listed. I might have 3 more codes but I think Fan Fire made a mistake so before I use them this week I am going to call them to verify these new passwords .

And what about you - how did you obtain so many GA's? Through e-bay and swaps as well? Or multiple memberships?

I used Ebay for the first show San Diego. But I am upset since I should have had another set of GA's for D.C. to trade because the dude working the TM machine didn't type in the right price level (plus I was the first person at the other TM machine since the outlet I went to had 2 machines) into the computer so instead of 4 GA's for both shows I got 2 for each D.C. show. I have one membership but Fan Fire screwed up and sent me another password as a Prior Prop member and I have not used it plus my other password works which they changed and I have not used that password. I rather not have my tickets canceled just to be greedy and taking advantage of Fan Fire's mistake. Plus their verifying each membership. It's not worth loosing 4 GA's for the 2 shows I pick. My advantage is just my luck and going to alot of concerts, plus working a ticketmaster outlet machine 4 years ago, and waiting for TM releases which has work for me for Metallica (Boston Fleet Center front row reserved on the skinny side), Pearl Jam 2003 Riot Act PNC, and 2004 VFC Reading, PA, Bruce Springsteen Tampa, FL GA. Metallica GA ticket for the Forum first show, and Anaheim GA the day of the show without even worrying.

Last edited:
March 28 San Diego 2 GAs
April 9 San Jose 1 lower level
April 10 San Jose 4 upper level
Dec. 19 Portland 4 upper level (want better seats)

So far I have:

4/9 San Jose - 1 $90 lower
4/10 San Jose - 1 $90 lower
5/17 NJ - 1 $90 upper
5/18 NJ - 2 $90 lower
5/21 NYC - 1 $165 lower
10/8 NYC - 2 GAs
10/10 NYC - 2 GAs

Will be going for another NYC show on Monday (or 2 or 3 depending on when the added shows are :) ), plus Miami (incl. 2nd show, if added) and Hartford.

Philly 5/14 - 2 GA's
NJ 5/17 - 1 Lower Level
NJ 5/18 - 3 GA's
NY 5/21 - 300 Level
NY 10/8 - 2 GA's
Philly 10/16 - 3 1st Row 200 Levels
Philly 10/17 - 4 GA's

im happy!

san diego 2 -2 ga's
la 2- 2 ga's
vancouver 2- 2 ga's
boston 1,2,3- 2 ga's (and a lxury box for 5/28)
croke 2 - 4 ga's
boston 4,5 - 2 ga's
atlanta- 4 ga's

all through presales and general sales ( no ebay or trading)

I don't think U2 sellouts are that impressive at all. It seems that half the people in the building are seeing multiple shows. I thought I was nuts for going to 2 shows. :wink:

For my 26th birthday (tomorrow), I bought myself a 5th row lower level seat close to the stage for Philly 1 in October and a GA for Philly 2. I also got a 12/5 Boston GA, though I'm not 100% positive I can use it. Add those shows to the two GA's I have to Philly 2 in May and the GA or lower level seat I'm hoping to get for Buffalo.

Ticketmaster has been very, very good to me this time.

First Leg:
Chicago 5/9 Lowers
Philly 5/14 Middle Level Reserved
New York 5/21 Behind stage nosebleeds

Third Leg:
Washington DC (first show) Nosebleeds

StlElevation said:

vancouver april 28
vancouver april 29
chicago may 9
chicago may 12
philadelphia may 14
new jersey may 17
new jersey may 18
new york city may 21
philadelphia may 22
boston may 24
boston may 26
boston may 28
boston october 3rd
boston october 4th
new york city october 7
new york city october 8
philadelphia october 16
philadelphia october 17
washington dc october 20
boston december 4
boston december 5

Isn't that like.....5000 dollars. Plus you'll have to pay travel fees and hotel fees. What the hell do you do for a living?!?!?!

Chicago 5/9 -- GA/upper across from stage (I'm going with three brothers, we haven't figured out how we're splitting the tickets yet)
Chicago 5/10 -- GA
Chicago 5/12 -- GA (pending the successful completion of a trade)
Chicago 9/20 -- upper, second row, right next to Edge's side of the stage
Chicago 9/21 -- GA

I'm looking for a face value ticket for 5/7 in Chicago. Anyone got an extra? :p

unosdostres14 said:

Isn't that like.....5000 dollars. Plus you'll have to pay travel fees and hotel fees. What the hell do you do for a living?!?!?!

probably around there.

i live in the northeast so all the shows around this area are easy for travel.

i personally am only 17 and dont have a job. my job is going to school and playing baseball.

Last edited:
Dude, how can you spend that much money on tickets if you're 17 years old? I wish I had that kind of money NOW.

StlElevation said:

probably around there.

i live in the northeast so all the shows around this area are easy for travel.

i personally am only 17 and dont have a job. my job is going to school and playing baseball.
dear GOD. :crazy:

well, i feel pretty pathetic with my ONE show.
chicago 5/7 lower levels

trying for LA and maaaybe st. louis in the third leg. but that's a stretch, seeing as i don't shit money.

Back
Top Bottom