How hard is it to get GA tickets on general sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamagnomethief

The Fly
For instance, a Chicago show? Or any other show for that matter, how hard is it to just get two GA tickets when they are on GENERAL sale?

Think about the factors of he allotment. ETS, radio, and the presale. Plus will the presale have extra dates for Chicago, Philly, D.C., New York, Anaheim, Los Angeles, and Boston. The general on sale will have very few tickets available. You have to be the first one at a ticketmaster outlet and they have to punch in the computer and the tickets have to come out at 10:00 a.m. that Saturday morning.

I grabbed a pair of GAs for Vancouver less than a week before the show from TM. Someone on Interference posted a thread about the sale and I scored.

I have heard that this happens from time to time so keep checking up to the concert date.

They did the same for popmart they usually release tickets if they determine that the stage or equipment wont interfere with putting more people in.

trevster2k said:
I grabbed a pair of GAs for Vancouver less than a week before the show from TM. Someone on Interference posted a thread about the sale and I scored.

I have heard that this happens from time to time so keep checking up to the concert date.

Is it better to line up for GA or to go on the phone and internet?

I live too far away from a major city so I don't know anything about lining up for tickets. But the online thing worked out for tickets other than GA for the two shows I saw. I fluked into the online GAs for Van. High speed is a must for online purchase of course. I had 2 browsers open hammering the site until I got through.

Back
Top Bottom