How great is the Portland show going to be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nuke126 said:

well he's a part of the problem. i hate the whole rap/hip hop genre and will do anything to boycott it. and those who like it, you suck. i can't fathum how a u2 fan could LOWER themselves to even give rap a chance. scum

Is it hard to see the computer screen, looking through your white pointed hat?

Oh, good, I've always wanted to suck AND be scum! Score!

Nuke, I can't fathom how a U2 fan could be so close-minded. Are you for real, or just trolling?

nuke126 said:

well he's a part of the problem. i hate the whole rap/hip hop genre and will do anything to boycott it. and those who like it, you suck. i can't fathum how a u2 fan could LOWER themselves to even give rap a chance. scum

Very intelligent I must say.

nuke126 said:
hahahahaha man you guys are funny. just seeing your reactions, relax

Want me to pass you some tomatoes to throw on the stage?

:wink:

Seriously speaking, I very much dislike Kanye West, but I would not boo him since I am sure that there are some other people there listening to him... I would simply be outside with a beer waiting for U2 or arrive late so I miss the opening act.

U2@NYC said:

Want me to pass you some tomatoes to throw on the stage?

:wink:

Seriously speaking, I very much dislike Kanye West, but I would not boo him since I am sure that there are some other people there listening to him... I would simply be outside with a beer waiting for U2 or arrive late so I miss the opening act.

same here, but no beer, only 19

nuke126 said:

U2 fucks up the mainstream, and the mainstream goes apeshit. :up:

U2 are scum who suck. What with Public Enemy and now Kanye West? Tsk tsk. How dare they fuck up your comfort zone? :wink:

martha said:

U2 fucks up the mainstream, and the mainstream goes apeshit. :up:

U2 are scum who suck. What with Public Enemy and now Kanye West? Tsk tsk. How dare they fuck up your comfort zone? :wink:

Martha, I truly like your sensibility. :laugh:
I'm not a big rap fan, but what the hell - it's interesting to try out new stuff.

Portland is going to be fucking great! :hyper:

Cold weather, maybe rain, Kanye West, exhausted band, I'll be starting my winter break, it'll almost be Christmas, and I'll be 9 days away from 44!

It doesn't get any better than that. :D

martha said:

Cold weather, maybe rain, Kanye West, exhausted band, I'll be starting my winter break, it'll almost be Christmas, and I'll be 9 days away from 44!

The same for me except I'll be 4 days away from my 45th birthday :)

martha said:

You're excited about turning 44? I think that's the first time I've heard of a woman being excited about turning 44 :wink: :wink:

Haven't you heard? 40 is the new 30. :wink:

I cannot wait for Portland. I just can't!

If they play Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), I'll probably spontaneously combust. So I hope they at least save it for the encore, so I'll get to hear the rest of the concert before becoming a smudge on the arena floor.

Back
Top Bottom