How far would you go......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't forget to stay calm, there is still Sat. at the regular sale, and all the regular onsale dates always have the same kind of tickets, sometimes even better tickets than the fan club presales, I have done this so many times in the past two years, besides for u2's last tour. All the diehard fans will get their GA's, isn't there like 3000 on the floor. The only one that will be super difficult is San Diego, being the first, where people all over not just all CA, will be competiting for those.

bonoed said:
don't forget to stay calm, there is still Sat. at the regular sale, and all the regular onsale dates always have the same kind of tickets, sometimes even better tickets than the fan club presales, I have done this so many times in the past two years, besides for u2's last tour. All the diehard fans will get their GA's, isn't there like 3000 on the floor. The only one that will be super difficult is San Diego, being the first, where people all over not just all CA, will be competiting for those.

To the moon on a spaceship... and back again.

Nah, seriously, if I don't manage to get 'em tomorrow (eeek) I'll search ebay... I don't know what to do after that. MIght have to give up.:(

desperate enough to throw away $40 to the most unreliable service known to man, u2.com

now lets be honest, I bet you arn't THAT desperate!

Back
Top Bottom