Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I guess Rosa is at the show now, but what a great story!!!!! I especially like what Adam said to her, but then again, I would! :adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox:

I don't think I'll be around tonight, as I'm pretty tired and have to work tomorrow, but I just wanted to keep up my tradition of hyper smilies at setlist parties!!! :wave: :wave:
hi Diane! :hug:

inmyplace13 said:

I want
fly.gif

But wouldn't The First Time be so much more appropriate for you. :love: :wink:

Just kidding, I want the Fly just as much as you, as well as Zoo Station. :yes:

CONGRATULATION Ramblinrose :applaud:

I won't be here for most of the show. I didn't get your voicemail. When I checked my voicemail, I hear a little snippet of DISCOTHEQUE from 9/20. I think it's about to be erased from my cellphone's voicemail system :sad:

I will text ramblinrose and tell her of my status, in case she doesn't see this. I'm off to shower :wave:

Halloween party and get :drunk: while listening to The Monster Mash

So I was thinking of starting a thread for this but figured I'd take some flack for it, but there needs to be some serious inmyplaces13 ellipse and/or Party Girl guitar playing prayer going on. I'd sure appreciate the good vibes.

You know you're having an off day when you can't spell your own name right.

inmyplaces13

what was i thinking

hey inmyplace, is there still a restaurant in San Marcos called Pepper's? Is that what it was called? Right on the river near the small waterfall?

timothius said:
Question for Australians...

Do you have to be retarded to be a host on one of the music channels? :hmm:

Yep. Channel V can be okay at times..but also the worst....but I rarely watch the music channels anyway.

Time for me to go put on my, as I like to call it, "an cat dubh" getup and head to the party. Have fun, everyone! :wave:

ruffian said:
hey inmyplace, is there still a restaurant in San Marcos called Pepper's? Is that what it was called? Right on the river near the small waterfall?

Pepper's At The Falls, you bet it's still there!

ruffian said:

hi Diane! :hug:

Hi Ruff! :hug:

I'm sooo sleepy, I don't think I'll be around here too long. Geez, that makes me sound like an old lady, but 1) I AM an old lady and 2) I FEEL like an old lady right now...no energy!!! It helped I was lugging what felt like about 20 pounds of magazines, papers, etc. around Manhattan today.

You know, it was interesting...when I got out of Penn Station today and looked over by Madison Square Garden, it was like I could "see" a line of people waiting for a ticket drop at the Garden! I swear I'll never look at that place again after what went on about 2 weeks ago...

bono_man2002 said:

Yep. Channel V can be okay at times..but also the worst....but I rarely watch the music channels anyway.

Music Max is bareable, they do have some good shows (Later With Jools..., Max Sessions, Loving a Decent Band) but anything that involves their hosts :yuck:.

Channel V are okay, eveyrthing is hip hop nowadays, and that new host they picked :shocked: couldn't be less natural on camera.

That being said I am watching it atm. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom