Houston Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a coworker at the show tonight, so I'm hoping for Bad, as that's the song she really wants to hear.

that's a great story ramblin rose! cool that you got to see him speak at Upenn too, i was hoping to get in, but it was very tough getting tickets for that one. i heard a lot of it on talk radio the next few nights.

enjoy the show tonight kids.

Miroslava said:
Yay Rosa!! :hyper:

And not that it matters, and I am surprised Axver hasnt said anything yet, but Discotheque has been played twice... Toronto IV and Chicago 9/20 :drool:

Ha, well that's makes it even funnier. :lol: Bono will probably say tonight and that jerk that said we only played it once, you're wrong. :lol:

NO FAST CARS FOR YOU!!

ramblin rose said:
Man, it was awesome, he is such a nice guy. Edge also came out but it was very brief, in fact as Edge was walking in one direction down the line and Bono the other they finally met and looked at each other and said "oh hi" it was really funny.

And then Adam came out and signed and talked to everyone, I just said "thanks for everything" and he said to me "no thank you for everything":wink:

God it was such a great moment for me.

:hyper: :hyper:

awesome!!!!!!!

ramblin rose said:

Ha, well that's makes it even funnier. :lol: Bono will probably say tonight and that jerk that said we only played it once, you're wrong. :lol:

That would rock!!!

I mean not if you're called a jerk, but you know what I mean :wink:

:hyper:

ramblin rose said:
Man, it was awesome, he is such a nice guy. Edge also came out but it was very brief, in fact as Edge was walking in one direction down the line and Bono the other they finally met and looked at each other and said "oh hi" it was really funny.

And then Adam came out and signed and talked to everyone, I just said "thanks for everything" and he said to me "no thank you for everything":wink:

God it was such a great moment for me.

:hyper:

Congratulations rose :hug: :up:.

Adam :combust: :cute:

timothius said:

In the "We Know All Your Secrets" episode, the first night that the curfew is enforced Cheif Wiggam drives along the road at dusk and says into the loudspeaker "Achtung Babies". :lol:

That one was just on yesterday! I bout died.

Well, guys. Have a great setlist party tonight. Glad to see the boys are finally here in Texas, but I'll be happier when they're in Dallas. I won't be hanging around this party tonight since I don't want to have any thoughts on the setlist going into tomorrow.

The U2 virginity is no more in about 24 hours or so.

"...rob me of my manhood!"

"That's PETTY theft!"

:guy pops up from behind couch:

"Don't Go There!"

inmyplace13 said:
Well, guys. Have a great setlist party tonight. Glad to see the boys are finally here in Texas, but I'll be happier when they're in Dallas. I won't be hanging around this party tonight since I don't want to have any thoughts on the setlist going into tomorrow.

The U2 virginity is no more in about 24 hours or so.

:wave:
Have a blast tommrow.

I heading out now, if Lila posts again ask her to text me if she wants to receive setlist updates..!!

See ya later.

Thanks, bman and Raven. I just can't believe after 6 years of fandom I'm finally going to see them.

:hyper: :hyper:

I guess Rosa is at the show now, but what a great story!!!!! I especially like what Adam said to her, but then again, I would! :adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox:

I don't think I'll be around tonight, as I'm pretty tired and have to work tomorrow, but I just wanted to keep up my tradition of hyper smilies at setlist parties!!! :wave: :wave:

Topic=Outstanding!

Time for another setlist party! Maybe Crumbs will make another return and start to be a setlist regular. Or perhaps a debut of some kind. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. No stream for tonight? Oh well. I'm too spoiled as it is. :wink:

timothius said:

Wow. You're lucky it's the third leg, Bono will be very gentle with you, especially in the encores. :cute:

:angry:

I want
fly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom