Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part III v2.1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Someone's forgotten Rockin' In The Free World, I see! The band have soundchecked it. I figure it will probably be in the second encore.

Oh yeah! duh! :banghead: If the MPH DVD is anything like what they play, it'll rock.

DID SOMEONE SAY UV? I've been scared enough what with the Drowning Man claim!

pepokiss said:
prediction...

The Saints Are Coming (with Eddie and Mike)
Rockin In The Free World ( with Pearl Jam)
Vertigo (with Pearl Jam... somehow)

A friend of mine swears he saw Billie Joe there. I have a handful of LJ friends who heard buzz on the GA line that he was there. It would be awesome if it turned out to be true and he's there for Saints. I still think Pearl Jam's going to contribute to the encore, though.

Achtung_Meggie said:

A friend of mine swears he saw Billie Joe there. I have a handful of LJ friends who heard buzz on the GA line that he was there. It would be awesome if it turned out to be true and he's there for Saints. I still think Pearl Jam's going to contribute to the encore, though.

I knew you'd surface :wink:

Axver said:
Let's see, I could stay here and listen to One, or go and do the dishes quickly.

... doing the dishes has better audio. The sound of a running tap. :drool:

:lmao:

What stream are you on? I just got off the gorman one after five minutes cos there was no audio at all...

And I agree -- Bono! No more 10 minute speeches like "Cell phones...dangerous...little...devices...anyone got a cell phone...take it out...if you've got a cell phone...cell phones...tell the politicians...cell phones...etc...etc...ETC...ETC...ETC..."

tanner_sis said:
WE WANT UV!!

WE WANT UV!!

WE WANT UV!!

WE WANT UV!!

WE WANT UV!!

NO WE DON'T!!

NO WE DON'T!!

NO WE DON'T!!

NO WE DON'T!!

NO WE DON'T!!

"I say no matter how I try I realize there' no reply...
U2... are coming
Green Day.. are coming
Pearl Jam.. are coming..."

lame... but fucking rocking

THE FLYYYY!!!

I lost earplugs headbanging to this.

manana69 said:
You're kidding me, no ZOO STATION tonite??????? :(((((((((

It hasn't been done since Adelaide on 16/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom