Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the last show ever to open with WakeUp/COBL.:sad:

I always loved the build up and the beginning of the Vertigo show.

Apparently Pearl Jam are done...some fans on their boards are pissed at such a short setlist. PJ are usually good for 23-26 songs, but just 9 tonight. They are an opening act tonight, so it shouldn't really be such a shock.

I'm betting they come back with U2 and finish in a blaze of glory...or constipation.

if anyone has a Yahoo messenger screen name, let me know and I can ask to have you invited to the Zootopian chat session. That might lessen the strain on the stream

"Well I just found this in a U2 forum, I don't know if we should trust in this information, but they are posting the setlist."

Thanks for the confidence PJ fans. Now go be angry at something.

tpsreports2424 said:

That doesnt even start on my itunes..

Yeah, that's why we set this one up. Has ANYONE had audio on it, or just silence?

okay i clicked on the link at the start of this thread....and nero opened up....the words KhanadaRhodes is the bestest are scrolling across and i cant hear anything, havent been able to for 3 mins...is this because i have dial-up? i dont know i have no idea when it comes to streaming...someone please help....

I and I in the said:
"Well I just found this in a U2 forum, I don't know if we should trust in this information, but they are posting the setlist."

Thanks for the confidence PJ fans. Now go be angry at something.

The evil U2 fans are plotting to post incorrect Pearl Jam setlist information.

It could be the plot of a movie :drool:

I'm pretty sure we didn't get the whole setlist (I don't know their newest songs), but I didn't post any song titles until I was sure what song it was.

Those pesky U2 fans, you can't trust their credibility on anything...

I get silence on the KickFM stream as well, even after it buffers... I'm not complaining, I can get by without listening, I just thought it might be useful to whoever is trying to solve the problems with the other stream. Mac iBook G4 + broadband + itunes

COBL_04 said:
okay i clicked on the link at the start of this thread....and nero opened up....the words KhanadaRhodes is the bestest are scrolling across and i cant hear anything, havent been able to for 3 mins...is this because i have dial-up? i dont know i have no idea when it comes to streaming...someone please help....

It's because you didn't read.

You open the link with a programme like iTunes or WinAmp. You don't click the link directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom