Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
You would think that there would have been a back up plan so we could all listen to the concert. I can't even hear what these people are singing. :|

We had a thread up for a week trying to organise multiple sources. We didn't even get one.

Clearly, Interference just couldn't be fucking bothered. :down:

The message board over at PJ.com, a fan posted a photo of a gig specific U2/Pearl jam poster.

It's very nice - it's got a big wave and the 2 bands name written in an intricately illegable font.

I want.

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:
The message board over at PJ.com, a fan posted a photo of a gig specific U2/Pearl jam poster.

It's very nice - it's got a big wave and the 2 bands name written in an intricately illegable font.

I want.

u2fp

Could you post a link?

Man this a bit too much for me .............. 2am , I'm off to shower .....

Try to get some sleep , around 3 hours , which should be in the middle of u2 I'm back

See ya , all u Brave Daughters of Zion ;)

Axver said:

We had a thread up for a week trying to organise multiple sources. We didn't even get one.

Clearly, Interference just couldn't be fucking bothered. :down:

It is really too bad. I was thinking about this show all day. I think that it has the potential to be a legendary performance, with the addition of Pearl Jam on the bill. I know PJ aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I definitely see them stoking U2 on to come up with something special.

U2Girl1978 said:
I never heard Strange Party before?!

It's from Edge's Captive soundtrack. I loooove the Captive soundtrack. Rowena's Theme is the best but The Strange Party is really good too. :drool:

Oooh, and now BASS TRAP! This is one of my all-time favourite U2 songs. So, so gorgeous and ethereal.

That stream link should work in iTunes, though I'm not sure how as I always run my streams through WinAmp.

angelordevil said:

It is really too bad. I was thinking about this show all day. I think that it has the potential to be a legendary performance, with the addition of Pearl Jam on the bill. I know PJ aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I definitely see them stoking U2 on to come up with something special.

The Rolling Stones had an audio stream setlist party for the 11/25 tour final in Vancouver.

u2fp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom