HELP READ THIS: Enter and exit Venue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aledavid

The Fly
I got 2 tickets for the same venue, 1 GA and 1 LowerLevel, I want stay in GA some songs only, then I will exit the arena and return but to my lowerlevel seats, could I do that?

If you exit GA, I doubt you'd ever return to the spot you had before, especially if it's crowded down there.

No I don't think you can do that, and I can't for the life of me imagine why you would want to miss half the concert and piss people off by looking for your seat during it.

No its most probably not possible - thats not the way arenas/stadia work.

Why not? I'll have my tix I can enter to GA and then exit and enter again

I don't have international long distance, could someone help my with this? it's in San Diego Sports Arena 28 March

yes of course you can do that

if you have a ticket you have a right to that seat

so yes, if you want GA half the time, then want to go sit down in a seat that you bought, you will be able to do that

I'm surprised no-one's complained yet. One fan, taking two tickets while many people here don't have any at all?

aledavid said:
I got 2 tickets for the same venue, 1 GA and 1 LowerLevel, I want stay in GA some songs only, then I will exit the arena and return but to my lowerlevel seats, could I do that?
I don't see why you couldn't do that.

You will most likely get a wristband for the floor and you can leave and go as you please.

heck,you bought two tickets for the .privilege so knock yourself out.

people have sat on the floor in the back when they were tired of standing though!

Axver said:
I'm surprised no-one's complained yet. One fan, taking two tickets while many people here don't have any at all?

It's the same principal as one fan having tickets to see many shows, which seems to be accepted as the norm. The general concensus I've seen here is that it's ok to buy multiple tix, as long as it's a "fan" that gets it.

I don't personally like it, but it's only going to cause a shitstorm if I moan about it...so I don't.

Well, until I just did there :wink:

If you get a wristband for the oval (former heart) then you can come and go from there as much as you want, as far as getting from the floor to the seats, they might have one certain area for leaving the floor, then you might have to walk around the corridor to get to the door for entering the seating area.

I don't even think you have to leave the arena to get to your seat. You usually have to go through the stands if you want to get something to drink or go to the bathroom anyway.

Just show your ticket to any usher and they'll be happy to direct you to the seat.

But remember, even in the sections where there are seats, most people are standing, so your view will be blocked.

Yeah, you will most likely have to stand too in the seats if you want to see anything. If you have a problem standing I'd probably just use the reserved seats for the whole show then.

Theres some really snotty replies to this thread.

aledavid - I don't see the problem - I f I were you I would spend the second half in the seat - that way you can pick a good ga spot.

aledavid said:
Thanks for the advice.

Better yet, I will help you. Meet me ahead of time, I will take one of the Tickets (seated I assume). We can pick a time to meet at the bathroom and swap. I am just lending some good will to help you out my friend. (hehe)

HJ

Back
Top Bottom