Have U2 been using smoke effects alot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
I'm just wondering if they've been using smoke at alot of the shows. I have a picture but it won't post, I think it's New York. And if no, then why not? It looks damn cool.

U2%20New%20York%20Concert.jpg

Hallucination said:
I'm just wondering if they've been using smoke at alot of the shows. I have a picture but it won't post, I think it's New York. And if no, then why not? It looks damn cool.

U220New20York20Concert.jpg

yeah thats during zoo station

bono and the edge both stood in the fog as it shot up on each side of the ellipse

they also use it for the human rights thingy. they are supposed to project a face into it but it never shows up right.

i think chicago was when they started the smoke during zoo station

they always try to add cool things for the DVD's

but of course we probably wont see zoo station much more, if at all

Chizip said:
i think chicago was when they started the smoke during zoo station

they always try to add cool things for the DVD's

but of course we probably wont see zoo station much more, if at all

That's o.k. For me at least. I saw/heard it in Vancouver minus the smoke so if it means a new song(Discotheque would be good) I'm happy.

this new version of discotheque is delicious :drool:

its nice to see them come up with new production ideas for a new song too. usually if they add a new song the production is very minimalistic, but they went all out for discotheque and its amazing :drool:

Re: Re: Have U2 been using smoke effects alot?

u2wedge said:
U220New20York20Concert.jpg

What section is this shot from? Do you know?[

I know my seats are in section 427(way high up) and this picture looks like it's the same distance from the stage only slightly to the left. And yes Chilly it is a shot of MSG.

Back
Top Bottom