Has meeting the band been easy this leg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Just figured Id ask for those that have met em on this leg of the tour who is typically coming out? What time should I be there? I was thinking about heading down at 12:00 PM maybe earlier?

Waited in line at Milwaukee starting around 1:45 p.m. It was pouring rain... Bono and Edge showed up close to 4 p.m. separately. It was WAYYYYY worth the wait! Even though I was star struck, and barely think of something to say to Bono when all I thought was " I'VE LOVED YOU FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS..." But it couldn't come out of my mouth!!! :drool: See my pics and good luck! http://photobucket.com/albums/b206/suz4u2/U2 SEPTEMBER 25 2005 BRADLEY CENTER/

Coming for soundcheck after 4pm on the day of the October 4 show in Boston, Adam, then Edge, then Bono all met the fans awaiting them. It was a magical moment for me, as I got that night's ticket signed by all three. That my ticket later wouldn't scan because of the autographs across the bar-code was a panic. But after 20 minutes of figuring out the 12-digit code above the bar code, I was let in.

But seeing those three rock superstars kiss and hold babies, willingly sign things, and pose for pictures, made me so proud to be a fan of this band. That is my lasting impression...just very proud to be a fan.

Chris in NH

Lucky you got in! I wondered about that..saw photos the other day of them autographing tix and went :scratch: If I am to be so blessed in Nov, I'll hand them my Zooropa insert or something :wink:

Just be careful if you meet them pre show around their arrival for soundcheck and hace them sign your ticket....there's problems scanning the ticket if there is any writing over the barcode section on the ticket!! True story, this happened to someone and they ALMOST didn't get in to the show! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom