Happy Birthday, Axver! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angelordevil said:

I hated that ridiculously asinine hit of theirs that was all over the radio last year :yuck:

Was that The Reason or some similar title? I never heard it as I don't listen to the radio, but friends of all different tastes were bashing that song.

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
6. Red Hill Mining Town Studio
7. Drowning Man Studio
8. The Unforgettable Fire 7 November, 1984 Glasgow
9. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) 26 December, 1989 Dublin
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
11. Crumbs from Your Table

Let us feast on donuts, on this, the day of Axver's birth many moons ago

donuts8zh.jpg

Axver said:

Was that The Reason or some similar title? I never heard it as I don't listen to the radio, but friends of all different tastes were bashing that song.

That's it...:huh: Preprogrammed drivel.

Live Crumbs....:drool:

Crumbs! :up:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Let us feast on donuts, on this, the day of Axver's birth many moons ago

donuts8zh.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Personally, I shall feast upon danishes of blueberry and apple varieties for lunch today.

GibsonGirl said:
I can't come in for long, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! :dancing: :dance: :dancing:

Thank you! :)

I wish you could stay. :sad:

(By the way, been following the fortunes of your nation's cricket team?)

SETLIST

1. 11 O'Clock Tick Tick 5 June, 1983 Denver
2. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September, 2005 Chicago
3. Gone 23 September, 1997 Sarajevo
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
5. All Along the Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January, 1990 Rotterdam
6. Red Hill Mining Town Studio
7. Drowning Man Studio
8. The Unforgettable Fire 7 November, 1984 Glasgow
9. All I Want Is You / Sexual Healing (snippet) 26 December, 1989 Dublin
10. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) 8 November, 1987 Denver
11. Crumbs from Your Table 4 October, 2005 Boston
12. Acrobat

Axver said:

Thank you! :)

I wish you could stay. :sad:

(By the way, been following the fortunes of your nation's cricket team?)

I wish I could too, but my "Big Java" textbook (the most boring thing ever - fact) calls.

And no, I haven't. Too busy. How are we doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom