Green Day to play with U2 on Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
Why, are Green Day touring over there?

No, but Hawaii isnt to long for Green Day to travel to and I think this will happen just as it happend with Mary J Blige in the
3rd leg :)

Hey, I wonder if Paul McCartney, BB King, The Alarm, The Rolling Stones, and N'Sync will perform with U2 in Hawaii!

Yes,

I think this guy may be onto something. Trainspotters will have noticed that U2 recently performed a song with Green Day in New Orleans. The timing of these shows makes this guest appearance highly likely. Nice work Peterrrrr!

It would be cool if Green Day played, but I doubt it... More likely that Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder will perform with the lads

Okey, Green Day and U2 are going to release as new singel together, the 4th leg wll start again now in November. That why it could be possible to make them play together for fun on Hawaii? I don't konw why it so funny.

Peterrrrr said:
Okey, Green Day and U2 are going to release as new singel together, the 4th leg wll start again now in November. That why it could be possible to make them play together for fun on Hawaii? I don't konw why it so funny.

I'm sure Green Day are rich rock stars and all, but it would be ridiculously expensive to fly over yourself, gear, and crew just to perform one song for a gig that isn't getting any national coverage.

No, it's not going to happen.

Peterrrrr said:

Why didn't Willie Nelson go on tour with U2 during Popmart then? And when is Pavarotti going to make his Vertigo guest appearance? Melbourne, perhaps?

You shouldn't have named the thread "Green Day to play with U2 on Hawaii" if it's not true and just speculation.

I think Axver will be playing with U2 in Brisbane. He'll play guitar on An Cat Dubh while The Edge sings lead and Bono spends the entire time crawling around like a cat.

I heard that Steve Perry is coming out of retirement and joining U2 on stage in Hawaii for a rocking cover of "Oh Sherrie". Should be awesome! :up: :hyper:

phillyfan26 said:
I think Axver will be playing with U2 in Brisbane. He'll play guitar on An Cat Dubh while The Edge sings lead and Bono spends the entire time crawling around like a cat.

:lmao:

I can play An Cat Dubh on guitar too ... :hmm:

Axver said:
Hey, I wonder if Paul McCartney, BB King, The Alarm, The Rolling Stones, and N'Sync will perform with U2 in Hawaii!

I think its N*Sync Axver...I'm much dissapointed....so make U2 & N*Sync will do a cover version of "Pop" :hmm:

Axver said:

Why didn't Willie Nelson go on tour with U2 during Popmart then? And when is Pavarotti going to make his Vertigo guest appearance? Melbourne, perhaps?

The difference here is that the new single with Green Day is probaly going to be huge. That thing didnt happend with the Nelson song and Miss Sarajevo.

Peterrrrr said:

The difference here is that the new single with Green Day is probaly going to be huge. That thing didnt happend with the Nelson song and Miss Sarajevo.

Oh, yeah, no-one gave a shit about Miss Sarajevo. That's why it went to #6 in the UK!

I think it's rather rude of everyone here to make fun of Peterrrrr's post about Green Day playing with U2 in Hawaii. Peterrrrr has made some very valid, cogent arguments as to why Green Day might show up for the gig.

Maybe Elvis will rise from the dead and do a duet with Larry, too.

Blue Room said:
I heard that Steve Perry is coming out of retirement and joining U2 on stage in Hawaii for a rocking cover of "Oh Sherrie". Should be awesome! :up: :hyper:

Bwah!!! I just spit out my rice crispy treat on my computer screen. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

Like that's gonna happen :tsk: Axver's gonna play AND SING Heartland over and over till security drags him off! (while Bono crawls around like a cat :shifty: )

Back
Top Bottom