Green Day to play with U2 on Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure you got this call right when you said Billy Joe would be there, but the "GUYS I TOLD YOU SO!" thing makes you sound rrrrrridiclous.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
The only ridicoulus thing is people who can't handle he was right.

I agree. When I first read this thread I thought it was ridiculous how much ridicule the Peterrrrr got for even suggesting it as a possibility. In my opinion it was a legit posibility and why not. I'm glad it happend even if it was just Billie Joe just so Peterrrr could have the opportunity to say "I TOLD YOU SO" If there was ever a time when someone was justified saying that this was it.

Peterrrrr said:

I don't know what I have done to you guys, never been rude to you. I have always pictured that U2 fans has always been the best fans, always kind to other fans, accept other thougths...

It was meant to be a sort of joke mate , don't get it as rudeness , It's just u lately have been way too much obsessed with Bono's voice :wink: Guess some of my remarks don't go like I expect lately

Don't take this too serious , it's Just I remembered I think it was U2man , who said Bono's voice was like female lingerie for you , and that I laughed at

Anyway u owned this thread for sure

This thing of Only 1 of Green day , Bullshit , Green Day was there .... Period , not all , but still

Same of like , someone Says U2 will be joining Stones , in the end it was only Bono or Edge , still whose band's the guy belongs , even if only 1/4 of it was there

U got it right , period

Last edited:
ZooMacPhisto800 said:
Yes,

I think this guy may be onto something. Trainspotters will have noticed that U2 recently performed a song with Green Day in New Orleans. The timing of these shows makes this guest appearance highly likely. Nice work Peterrrrr!

I'm happy to say I believed in Peterrr.

you_got_served.jpg

Peterrrrr said:
I think Green Day will come on stage durning one of the Hawaii shows. Anyone here thinks the same?

Amazing, you´re in tune with Music Rising. I heard about Billie with U2 in Honolulu, before the show cause a member of MR's site said it (anyone saw him at the hotel). But you, you were connected much more than anyone. Congratulations! :up:

Ive had the same kind of response to a suggestion that turned out to be right too Peterrrr. As much as I love U2 and most of the fans are great, you do get that minority of twats who know everything! Sad you cant make a suggestion around here without people acting the way they do.

Good to prove them wrong, isnt it? :)

Peterrrrr said:
Billie Joe plyaed with U2, I had right! Everybody laughed at me about my subject on this thread.

I sit corrected, and happily so this time ;)
I heard Billy Joe was there from others online Saturday morning, so many in line knew of the spoiler pre-show.

:up:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Sure you got this call right when you said Billy Joe would be there, but the "GUYS I TOLD YOU SO!" thing makes you sound rrrrrridiclous.

After the crap he got for posting what he did, I don't blame him at all for feeling that way.

Back
Top Bottom