Gothenburg Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
Um, seriously, some of us are at work. Can we hold off on the girlie pics please?

Wasn't it you who posted that Hasselhoff thing at some point?

:wink:

U2dork said:
Um, seriously, some of us are at work. Can we hold off on the girlie pics please?

And some of us just don't want to see them anyway.

So, yeah, if we're going to post pictures at all, can we have something better like U2 or cities?

U2@NYC said:

And I need to plan a vacation in Ireland sometime soon... :up:

Rest of Ireland amazing except Belfast and a few other holes in the North, otherwise brilliant country:drool:

DigitalAug2004010.jpg

Up near where my granny lives:drool: :drool:

Axver said:

Seems you've taken to your adopted country much more than I've taken to mine!

I'm a proud Wellingtonian and New Zealander, but I bloody hate the Gold Coast and I'm not too enthusiastic about Australia in general.

To quote my LiveJournal recently about the Gold Coast: "... this useless piece of materialistic coastline that should fall off the side of Australia and come to rest under the waves. This is seriously the single worst city I have ever encountered in my life - though if you're a mindless teenybopper, I'm sure you'll love it."

Not really, I think I will never get used to be an expat in the U.S. We eventually want to go back home but the problem is that the country goes through crisis after crisis so you have to be careful.

With that said, I will be in Buenos Aires in less than month for a little vacation... :hyper:

Axver said:

And some of us just don't want to see them anyway.

So, yeah, if we're going to post pictures at all, can we have something better like U2 or cities?

You're saying that U2 and cities are better than Swedish women? :tsk:

LJT said:

Rest of Ireland amazing except Belfast and a few other holes in the North, otherwise brilliant country:drool:

DigitalAug2004010.jpg

Up near where my granny lives:drool: :drool:

I will ask you for some recommendations... I was checking fares the other day and Aer Lingus has round trips to Dublin and Cork for less than $400... :hyper:

U2@NYC said:

Not really, I think I will never get used to be an expat in the U.S. We eventually want to go back home but the problem is that the country goes through crisis after crisis so you have to be careful.

With that said, I will be in Buenos Aires in less than month for a little vacation... :hyper:

How long have you been in the US? I've been in Australia nearly eight years now ... then in about four and a half, I'll probably find myself moving to the US. I really liked the US while I was there, it's just the little things that bother me, like the lack of metric and the deviation from normal English spelling.

I'd love to go back to NZ. I can't stand the thought of having spent half my life out of the country, but that'll be so in about 3 years.

sami0201 said:
:wave: what is the set so far?

Vertigo
I Will Follow (geänderte Lyrics nehmen Bezug auf tolle Fanaktion)
Electric Co
(snippet I Can't Stand The Rain)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Full of surprises...

Second piece of trivia!

That was the 550th recorded performance of Sunday Bloody Sunday!

(Due to the lack of a few Pre-War/War Tour sets and a couple on the UF Tour, I'd say that total should be around 570.)

Axver said:

How long have you been in the US? I've been in Australia nearly eight years now ... then in about four and a half, I'll probably find myself moving to the US. I really liked the US while I was there, it's just the little things that bother me, like the lack of metric and the deviation from normal English spelling.

I'd love to go back to NZ. I can't stand the thought of having spent half my life out of the country, but that'll be so in about 3 years.

I have been here for 7 years... :yikes: Have shifted cities which has made it better but there is always something that bothers me... not that I do not respect and like the U.S. but I feel that I need to settle back home, especially when we have kids and they start going to school...

U2@NYC said:

Vertigo
I Will Follow (geänderte Lyrics nehmen Bezug auf tolle Fanaktion)
Electric Co
(snippet I Can't Stand The Rain)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Full of surprises...

Axver said:
Second piece of trivia!

That was the 550th recorded performance of Sunday Bloody Sunday!

(Due to the lack of a few Pre-War/War Tour sets and a couple on the UF Tour, I'd say that total should be around 570.)

Do you have complete sets of setlists from the Joshua Tree tour onwards?

Ah, U2man, at least it got you to stop fighting for a while. :wink:
It did it's job. It's the ultimate weapon against silly forum fights.

LJT said:

Do you have complete sets of setlists from the Joshua Tree tour onwards?

I am pretty sure we are not missing any sets from the Conspiracy Of Hope Tour onwards.

U2dork said:
Ah, U2man, at least it got you to stop fighting for a while. :wink:
It did it's job. It's the ultimate weapon against silly forum fights.

:hmm: Maybe I could try that. I think ShaunVox has posted about 25 David Hasselhoff pics in a LS thread, so plenty to choose from. :happy:

neutral said:

nice goggles :D

I thought they added a certain something to the picture....

IMGP0331.jpg

My back garden 8am Christmas morning:wink:

IMGP0333.jpg

Me with my hair being blown in my face 8am Christmas morning:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom