Got tickets to Croke Park ... for 125 pound!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WithOrWithoutYo

The Fly
I don't know wether I'm posting in the right place here, but I'm sure it'll be moved.

Yea ... 125 bloody pounds! I just booked it, to be quite honest, coz the site said the tickets would sell out fast. Has anyone else booked it? How much was it? I got it off the following site, who are still advertising tickets ... http://www.theonlineticketshop.com/shopfront/home/

Thanks guys

L

I WISH I could go!! I know 125 pounds is ALOT, but as you realized - it's worth it! I'm JEALOUS!!

Enjoy!!:happy:

:dance:

hmmm...the tix aren't officially on sale yet tho are they? so have you just got confirmation that if the company u gave the money to gets the tix, you will get them?

No confirmation - which is a little worrying. I will sue for emotional trauma if I end up not going! Anyhoo ... it's gotta be about 170 - 200 dollars ... not good at conversions, sorry.

Anyone else thinking of ordering from that site? You can still get tickets ... for Twickenham now, too!

WithOrWithoutYou...i really really hope these tix turn out for you...but I think i'm gonna take my chances and wait for them to officially go on sale.

Check out the Tour 2004/2005 forum, I know a few ppl over there were talking about getting tix from a place online...prob the same place. With any luck, someone there might have received confirmation by now.

Cheers
Tanya

Edited to say: DOH, hadn't noticed the thread had been moved lol

Last edited:
WithorWithYou,
Check out the U2News. I skimmed the article, but I don't know about your tix... I hope it all turns out well!!!

The article is called "U2 Ticket Mystery".

Last edited:
:hug: I'm so sorry for you :( U can get u'r money back right tho?

I'm so sorry! Can you get your money back? (If it was charged, maybe you can "stop payment"? Or more likely, dispute the charge when you get your statement, so you won't have to pay it.)

I really feel for you. :sad:

Edited to read: I just re-read the article and it sounds like the agency legitimately thought these were confirmed events. So, they're probably not going to rip you off. (Although, how can they sell tickets for events that they have no right to sell them for?) In any event, I can't imagine you are the only U2 fanatic that bought tix from them and I feel pretty confident that you will probably get your money back. (Otherwise, I can see some real mob lynching - not to mention tar and feathering.)

That said, at least you are just back at "square one" - like to rest of us - waiting. Good luck!!:dance:

Last edited:
how come they are still on that site? Thought they were not allowed to advertised! Had a look and their most expensive ticket was £295! nearly $500! their mark up must be 150% lol I reckon as its stadiums we are probably looking around £50-£60 a ticket officially, we'll just have to see!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom