Got em but my god what a ball ache - advice for US friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brianpotter

The Fly
4 GA standing for Manc, spent ages trying to go through U2.com and nothing , had 5 sessions open. Went back to my original email 2 hrs after presale opened and clicked the link and bingo - striaght through no problem.
Just bloody expensive though £50 each £19 book fee and£.95 postage £223.95
For all people in USA - Go through the link from your email

wow that book fee is really high

i got the belgian tix and i paid 14 euros for 2 of them (still very easy money for TM but still) included the postal

Been trying all morning with my access code, i got through at 10.35 to the ticket page- unreserved seating for Manchester i couldn't see any standing tickets, went to refresh to try again and now my code will not be accepted for the presale, im gutted:(

Last edited:
I actually lost my email link over the weekend had to reinstall windows xp and lost everything on my comp! do they have a general link with your access code at the end of it? if so maybe someone could post it minus there own access code obviously!

what a bomb! said:
I actually lost my email link over the weekend had to reinstall windows xp and lost everything on my comp! do they have a general link with your access code at the end of it? if so maybe someone could post it minus there own access code obviously! [/QUOTE

Ive tried as many different ways of getting to the pre-sale page as possible and entering my code and Still no luck!

Good luck to the US cos all my luck seems to have gone out the window. :(

brianpotter said:
4 GA standing for Manc, spent ages trying to go through U2.com and nothing , had 5 sessions open. Went back to my original email 2 hrs after presale opened and clicked the link and bingo - striaght through no problem.
Just bloody expensive though £50 each £19 book fee and£.95 postage £223.95
For all people in USA - Go through the link from your email

And the link you were originally at is the one found under tour info? That's the same link that's found in the email, isn't it?

yes , it could just be timing but I had 5 U2.com sessions open and page was still opening for 2 hrs. Went through email link and it just appeared.
sorry if u have not got tickets but keep trying

What about just going through ticketmaster??

I will raise hell if my code winds up not working.....:D

brianpotter said:
yes , it could just be timing but I had 5 U2.com sessions open and page was still opening for 2 hrs. Went through email link and it just appeared.
sorry if u have not got tickets but keep trying

I read yesterday that if you have more than one session open, the other ones won't work or something like that......you just get five slower sessions.....not sure if this occurred through U2.com, but I read this info on Ticketmaster.......so if you're at the Ticketmaster screen and trying to get tickets, remember to have only one window open.

I'm going to shove a fork up Ticketbastard's arse, twist, and then rip my tickets straight out of its hand.

they were £60something each for Twickenham standing. I didn't even check the price when I bought them - I was just so anxious to get the order through. £250 was a nasty surprise. I was thinking the tickets were going to be around £40, converted from the cost that they are being advertised in dollars.

gas panic said:
Been trying all morning with my access code, i got through at 10.35 to the ticket page- unreserved seating for Manchester i couldn't see any standing tickets, went to refresh to try again and now my code will not be accepted for the presale, im gutted:(

that is pretty much exactly what happened to me mate.

Selected unreserved tickets and only option i got was £85 seats. As soon as I went back the page kicked me out and I couldnt log back in as code then refused.

Emailed them and an hour later managed to get through again but to save bother opted to Glasgow standing and got that sorted no bother.

Its a three hour drive to either venue for me from Tyneside so didnt matter.

Still hoping to get a ticket for Manchester as well.

Wouldnt mind Dulin tickets but given the bother with the presale i think the General Sale will be a write off.

Axver said:
I'm going to shove a fork up Ticketbastard's arse, twist, and then rip my tickets straight out of its hand.
A fork? That's mild. I'd take a chainsaw to them. As for Ufucking2dotfuckingcom - I'm taking the side of all whiners, on this occasion!

Last edited:
theres no point in going to Ticketmaster website btw.

Search for U2 will bring up some shows but then says not for sale yet so you cant get them thro there.

beau2ifulday said:

the actual ticketmaster site doesn't have them up - you have to go through the link provided

Hmm.. it has it up when i go there. it also says something about the presale..

I figured this problem would happen......with GA Floor seats selling out in most (or probably all) venues.....100,000 fans online.....and if they each are trying to get two GA Floor tickets, there would need to be well over a hundred shows for everyone to be on the floor at least once.....not gonna happen.....if you get lucky and an arena holds about 2,000 on the floor, that's still something that 1,000 fan club members could buy up, and there's guaranteed to be a thousand members in your area.......oy!

Back
Top Bottom