Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
:lol:

read this on zootopia:

"Have you had no news on what the songs were for the sound check? And they should be on stage about now, oh so excited for everyone there. The wait is aweful. At least you guys in america had only 1 support band, we had two who both did about 10 songs each. As much as I enjoyed them, you get to the point were you just want to get U2 on stage. But then all the build up excitment and antisipation is all part of the excitment! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, but sitting through a KOL set feels like 25 songs

I missed KOL in NY queueing for a programme

:lmao:

I've been peeking in here trying to stay up to speed while I work. It's pretty tough, so I'll be in & out. Hello setlist party-ers, work slackers, blue crack addicts (that covers everyone, right?) :wink:

:wave:

Lila64 said:
I've been peeking in here trying to stay up to speed while I work. It's pretty tough, so I'll be in & out. Hello setlist party-ers, work slackers, blue crack addicts (that covers everyone, right?) :wink:

There never used to be a curfew in Glasgow. 9pm used to be the normal start time for U2. If there's a 10.30 curfew then 8.30. Maybe it IS 9. That's why they're still in the pubs!

Lila64 said:

:lol: I didn't do the other one right, I'm learning.

damn

and Merc photobucket links are all fooey

I'll stop it now , soon the pills will kick in and I wont make any sense

They haven't started yet? Man the view from our balcony is perfect..everywhere people with bottles of wine, conversations..

18 days ago on the minute I stopped smoking sigarets!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom