Getting into the ellipse -- without being buzzed in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knox

Refugee
Has this happened to anyone?

I seem to remember some stories about people being let into the ellipse from the regular GA area just before the show started.

Happened to me on 04/14. We talked to the head guy of the tour. (I keep forgetting his name, Tall, Dark Hair) and my buddy had been to all 9 previous shows (including the rehearsal) and it was his last night GA. We told him "This was his 10th show, 6th GA and we had never gotten in the Elipse." He replied that it couldn't have been our 10th show, since there had only been 8 other shows, and this was the 9th. "We were both at the Rehearsal" we said. He punched our tickets so we could get the wristbands.

Pictures from that night are here:
http://www.thevertigotour.com

The new Sony Sony DSC-M1 (I borrowed it, took over 1gb worth of pics and video clips)

l158dscm1.jpeg

Chrisedge said:
The new Sony Sony DSC-M1 (I borrowed it, took over 1gb worth of pics and video clips)

l158dscm1.jpeg

Do you have any more pix or video for us to share? Those are great photos!

As my two year old son says, "mowre pease"

I got into the ellipse for 4/28 without a beep. i was hanging around the soundboard and one of the official u2 helpers gave me an extra ellipse wristband.

I also got into GM Place AND onto the floor for 4/29 without ANY TICKET at all. The art of unforceful gatecrashing is best left to professionals. This needs to be pre-arranged and you need someone inside with a working cellphone.

Another trick is bring all ticket stubs and show someone at the desk. if you have ticket stubs that are 20 years old, even better. How can they say no?

u2FP

Back
Top Bottom