Getting 4 people in the ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drt4

The Fly
So people have state that it is pretty easy to get a third person in the ellipse if you get beeped. But what if you are in a group of 4? If one person in a group of 4 gets beeped, what are the chances of convincing the staff to give all 4 people access to the ellipse?

Has this happened to anyone? Have people in groups of 4 been split up by the ellipse policy? Or have you all gotten in.

I'm going to the second Denver show with a group of 4, so I want to know what to expect.

What I have heard is that in a moment of limited generosity and probable duress, they have allowed 3 in on one beep. I would wager a paycheck that they won't allow 4. I am going to that show as well, coincedentally enough, with 3 others..so we will see.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem likely to let 4 in, it'd be a hard arguement to win. Perhaps if you arrived just before showtime and the ellipse still had significant space. If you arrive very early I would say your chances would be even less.

I am going with 7 others to one of the Chicago shows GA. This could turn into a heated battle amongst ourselves!

When my bf beeped he traded tickets with me and I took my friend.. but he was very clear "only one person can go with you".

Apparently there was a girl right after my brother and I who got beeped but had no one to go with. I should've gone back and made friends. :sexywink:

they're letting 3 in? that's a relief. well, i should have it easier because i'm a kid and i'll be with two parents so it's not like they could split us up!!!

How early should we get there in line for the shows?

Can you give us some feedback on the best way to get into the
Eclipse? Also, if you are a u2.com member and have the u2.com membership card, do you get first preference in line? I heard that people with those cards and people who got the tickets from the u2.com pre-sale get to go in first.

Is this true? Also, how early did you get there before the show to wait in line?

Thanks in advance for the tips.

:)

Back
Top Bottom