Gen Admision Seating #s?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ree5669

Acrobat
I thought general admission was sort of a first come/first served thing in line and running like hell toward the stage. However upon inspection of my tickets, it says this:

SECTION: GA Floor
ROW: G3
SEAT 41 (and 42)

And when I looked at the arena seating for concerts it was this:
phillips.gif

Which indicates there is such a section...not too bad, I might add, too. BUT how in the world can they keep you "THERE" when there are no seats?????? Furthermore, why get there early if you have an assigned section? Do anyone elses in other states (this is for Atlanta), have this section/row thing?

Call me a fool, but I haven't done this in a while (GA). Is it just a thing on the tickets, and if not, how can it be enforceable????

Thanks for all you veterans out there. :)

Last edited:
That seating plan you're looking at is not a GA seating plan.

That's the seating plan for which seats are placed on the Floor.

There are seat locations on the tickets for GA No Seats Floor tickets strictly for accounting and sales purposes. Ticketmasters database uses those numbers to sell the tickets.

There are no seats.

In order to keep track of the number of tickets sold - they assign them a number. Don't worry there are no seats on the flo'

I wonder the same.
It's difficult to surmise since they aren't releasing the stage layout as they did on the Elevation Tour.

The only thing I can think of, is there may be sectioned off areas around the stage & they herd you to that area. Seat numbers is for head count purposes.

Just wild guessing on my part ;)

As much as I thought, whew! I want to get there as early as they let me, or if no limit, like at 4am...and camp out jamming on my newly purchased ipod. I should be really in the mood. Other than the cold exhaustion I will be feeling...then, there's always that adreneline rush!

Too bad about not peeing...I will need a drink (or 5) by the time the show starts. :)

THANKS AGAIN YALL!!!

Back
Top Bottom