Gelsenkirchen Setlist party I !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Die gewünschte seite kann nicht gefunden werden. That means that the site you want to enter cannot be found!

Vertigo, Beautiful Day - Here Comes the Sun, The Electric Co., Elevation, New Year's Day, City of Blinding Lights

i still get only up to Elevation on u2tour.de aswell - im just following the setlist from on here now...

okay - I give up ont he german radio site - I've listened to news,techno, something that sounded vaugely country western but no u2:(

nurse chrissi said:
okay - I give up ont he german radio site - I've listened to news,techno, something that sounded vaugely country western but no u2:(

Maybe you were listening to If God Will Send His Angels?? :hmm: :drool:

Vertigo
Beautiful Day
The Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

AtomicBono said:
It seems quiet here today... Brussels we were on a second thread before the show started or something :huh:

how dare people spend their sundays away from the internet!

they arent hardcore like us

ramblin rose said:
Vertigo
Beautiful Day
The Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

so itll be the LAPOE, Sunday Bloody Sunday and Bullet trio next, right?

Wow, we've got an interesting set list so far. I never liked BD as the second song (speically when it's following a big rocker like Vertigo), the only time I like it as number two is when it's following COBL. Still it's pretty cool that they are trying new things. I think they are after a diferent set list to the US one and when they find it they are going to stick to it like they did before. I hope they play Crumbs and Wild Horses this time. :drool:

Last edited:
Is it a quiet day today?? ... it's my first setlist party.. I like it....
Brussels was cool last Friday.. I was there in the blue zone..
I heard some reports earlier today that scalper prices were not sky high in Germany.. 120 Euros on midday..., less than 50 Euros at 8pm....
I wish didn't have work lined up for today...
Gelsenkirchen is only 160 kilometers from where I live...:huh:

wow, i've never been on a setlist party before, every time i read the latest post and hit refresh another one has come up!

Princey said:

so itll be the LAPOE, Sunday Bloody Sunday and Bullet trio next, right?

I might go as far as LPOE, SBS, BTBS, RTSS, Human Rights thingy, Pride, WTSHNN, and One.

Then we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom