gah!..im so confused..(about tickets)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PinkHairBaby

Babyface
ok, so hopefully u2 will be my first concert when they tour..woohoo. but i dont understand anything about the tickets, especially the whole GA/seat thing. so.. basically, this is my scenario..what would the best choice for a ticket be?:
i can only get one day off school
i live 4 or 5 hours away from the closest they would have a concert
im 15 and poor
my parents are paying..and i must pay them back
i want a good concert experience

one other thing...what's a concert like? lol.

do whatever it takes to get there!!! even if you can't get GA, you have to go :) :) I can only say it's so amazing that you must experience it for yourself.

Maybe you could hook up with another Ohio person; I know starsgoblue is in Ohio and she wants to correspond with others in Ohio about the show. If your parent(s) don't want to go, maybe you can go with a friend or other relative if your parents are reluctant about possibly letting you go with essentially a stranger. Good luck! :)

I don't think my parents would mind going, they've been to 2 Kiss concerts and a motley crue one. so u2 shouldn't be so bad compared to the things they've seen. lol. but in every case my parents were never the ones to actually buy the tickets, so it's kinda new for us all.

I'm wondering what GA is like. Isn't it like: everyone wants to get as close to the stage as they can, so you'll be almost crushed to death in all those pushing people? :yikes:

I will be 17 (male) at the time of the concert, but I'm not so tall (1m75 or so). Is GA suitable, or should I buy seated tickets? :hmm:

i was 15 and all of 5'5", 100 lbs when i was in a mosh pit at a nickelback show. GA is not as bad as people say.

Hi guys!
I'm a first timer at this ticket thing too. My parents probably won't let me camp out to actually line up for tickets. So I was wondering...How much of a chance would I have of actually getting tickets off the internet?

U2 Tickets GA U2 Concert

U2 Tickets Atlanta, Georgia - for U2 concert tickets in GA FL NY CA and all show venues check out encoretickets dot com.

Encore Atlanta Tickets helps U2 fans "Get up Close" with great tickets to Sold Out concerts like U2 and Motley Crue as well as VIP Masters Tournament Tickets.

WalkOn21 said:

I will be 17 (male) at the time of the concert, but I'm not so tall (1m75 or so). Is GA suitable, or should I buy seated tickets? :hmm:

I am only 5 foot 3" and I have never had a problem.. Yes it's a bit of a crush if you get near the front but you just get on with it.

If you're that worried about the crush, stand further to the back.

Seating does have it's benefits - ie you get a good view of the whole stage, and you have a guaranteed place to sit, but GA is soooooooo much better, trust me,. The atmosphere and feeling that you're all in it together is just amazing...

Make sure you've been for a slash before the concert starts though, because once you're in, you don't want to be making your way out, and back in half way through.

If you've gone along with someone else, make sure you arrange a place to meet after the concert in case you get separated. Some songs like streets cause surges in the crowd, and you can end up way from where you started..

At the end of the day, once it begins, you'll forget about any worries, and just enjoy the experience - guaranteed!!!!

I'm a little nervous about GA as well, I'm 5'5' and a lil over 100 lbs, I don't want to get sqaushed or anything...I've never been to a concert before, are my fears unfounded?
Secondly, I wanna go to the Toronto show..if I did get GA, how early do you think I need to camp out to get a "good" spot or get near the stage?
I also don't have a u2.com, or Prop membership...so, any advice on getting tickets?
Thx!

Back
Top Bottom