GA Tix in Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn't get ANY tickets to Anaheim, much less GAs. o tickets for the second show either. What gives?

This is so fucking depressing, well looks like Ticketmaster just saved me 800 bucks...

artdirector said:
Sold out... Brokers and scalpers got to them first. Looks like this years tour is goin to suck!!

Patience, grasshoppa. Just don't buy from the scalpers now. Wait for prices to come down. The prices can't possibly get higher than they are right now.

I can't wait much time, i have to book hotels, flights, it's my personal case, i woldn't like to buy tickets from scalpers:(

I got lucky and pulled 2 Anaheim First Night GA, although Im on the East Coast, didnt have to deal with heavy server loads.

This is bullshit. I tried to get LA tickets right at 10 and by the time I got through it was sold out. Both nights! It's criminal that ticket brokers buy all the tickets for their face value and jack up the price! They'r not even fans!!!!

I was on the phone at about 8 after the hour and I pulled up 2 Anaheim tics. I thought I had selected reserved seats, but it said "FL4" but i wasn't sure what it said. The total price meant it was 49.50 tics, but couldnt be sure what kind of tics they were so i let them go. Now i'm kicking myself since i'm unsure whether I had GA or not. Anyone know what "FL4" might mean?

ticket brokers and the freakin MILLIONS of U2 fans trying as well.

We are our own worst enemies folks sometimes.

Got 2 GAs for Anaheim 1. Have the FL4 designation too... don't know what that means, but I think it's just a way to keep the tickets organized.

Well, there goes that. I had a pair just sitting in my lap and I let them go. Serves me right for trying to fumble my way through 3 phones.

I had 2 people working on 4 computers this morning for ANY seat at ANY California show. I ended up with a big fat nothing.

My neighbor and I actually went to the Pond this morning, and the first thing I saw were SCORES of people who did not look like your typical fan. Scalpers were EVERYWHERE! It was disgusting! They are low-life scavengers. When they pulled the random wristband number, I was 28th in line, thinking "that could only be a max of 56 GA tix before me...the Pond MUST have more set aside!" No...there were about 4-5 people in front of me when the first show sold out! When I got up there, I asked for GA for the 2nd night and she said "she didn't think they had any, would I like to look for "best available?" (yeah, right!), so I told her to look for 2 GAs and she found 2. God was with me, I swear! But I feel bad for ALL of the people behind me! We didn't even stay for my neighbor's number, since hers was so far back. There were at least 6 homeless looking scalpers in line in front of me! It makes me sick.

All of my friends on line and on the phone got either nothing, or $165 nosebleeds. I feel VERY fortunate and very thankful at this point. Judging by the people I saw today, it's obvious who is getting all the good seats...the scalpers who went looking for people under bridges to wait in line for them. I know that's harsh, but I'm so pissed about that. Sorry.

U2fan05 said:
I was on the phone at about 8 after the hour and I pulled up 2 Anaheim tics. I thought I had selected reserved seats, but it said "FL4" but i wasn't sure what it said. The total price meant it was 49.50 tics, but couldnt be sure what kind of tics they were so i let them go. Now i'm kicking myself since i'm unsure whether I had GA or not. Anyone know what "FL4" might mean?

Dude, I think you had GA!

My anaheim Presale GA have FL5 on them or something like that!

Hey I also tried to get floor seats for the second Anaheim show and seats for staples today. I got NOTHING!! With my sister at ticketmaster, my brother on the phone and me on the computer!! wtf???:mad: I'm so pissed right now. I would have taken crappy seats at face value! I'm just glad that I got 1 GA for the first Anaheim show for face value. I'm just gonna wait and hope that tickets go down on ebay before actually buying from there.

I don't remember it being THIS bad last time around! I guess this is what we get when we love a popular band!!

Back
Top Bottom