GA prices: $49 vs. $93 ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knuckle

Acrobat
I remember that when I tried (unsuccessfully) to get tickets in the last presale, that there were two different prices for GA tickets. As I recall, these were $49 and $93.

Does anyone else remember this? What's the difference between the two (since I'll be trying to get GA tickets in the presale tomorrow)??

I've never heard of two different prices for GA but I never got close to getting through on Ticketmaster.

This is a little off topic so please forgive me but does anyone know if you choose "Best Tickets available" on Ticketmaster, are GA's included in that category?

I know that you can specifically choose GA but if you do and you're waiting as Tktmstr is "searching and searching" and it comes up that there aren't any GA, you have to start again and have lost precious moments.

If GA's ARE included in the 'Best Available', then you have a chance to get GA's and if not, the "2nd" best location.

Thank you to anyone that may know!

I think 'Best Available' would always choose the most expensive tickets first.

But I think I remember seeing people say they got GA by selecting Best Available....I would be safe and choose GA if that is what you really want.

I did get GAs by selecting Best Available and getting through almost immediately, which suggest that it goes for GA first. But no one can say for sure, and who knows it might even be kind of random. It's a tough dilemma, I must say, as you must choose between a safer but slightly slower option (choosing GAs), or potentially taking a risk with Best Available. I have been lucky with that but others haven't so...

Thanks guys!

At least I know that it does happen. That helps me out.

From the ticketmaster website:

This event has a standing room floor and there will not be any chairs. If you request best available, the system will sell the floor first until they are no longer available. You must request reserved seats under the Section Prompt.

Floor = GA

(This is from information from the Atlanta show, it may be different for the place you're going.)

hope this helps... in time!

goat

edit - link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E00397DACF59666?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Back
Top Bottom