GA Floor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Question.... I want to get GA but cannot get to the arena until around 5ish.... Will I still have a good view from the very back of the arena? Can I still see the stage and the boys? And I take it I can always try and get closer.

SMB

It depends on the arena.

The general U2 policy is not to sell as many GA tickets so people are not super cramped in the floor, so you have some room to manoeuver (sp?) and move forward as the show starts. And, plus, if you don't want to get into the 'egg' (or whatever that is this time) you should still have a very good shot at a great position if you get to the arena by 5.

Good luck in getting GAs!

U2@NYC said:
manoeuver (sp?)

Because I'm pedantical ...

Outside the US: manoeuvre
Inside the US: maneuver

Clearly, those of us outside the US have the cooler spelling.

Axver said:

Because I'm pedantical ...

Outside the US: manoeuvre
Inside the US: maneuver

Clearly, those of us outside the US have the cooler spelling.

Yeah, but it makes me want to pronounce it man-OH-vrah.

Shawn Bonneau said:
Question.... I want to get GA but cannot get to the arena until around 5ish.... Will I still have a good view from the very back of the arena? Can I still see the stage and the boys? And I take it I can always try and get closer.

SMB

If you don't mind missing Kings of Leon, your best bet is to show up after they're done and everyone heads to the restrooms.

I got to Charlotte 2001 at about 6:30pm, wasnt inside the heart but was right on the rail outside of it. My g/f at the time got molested by Bono, that got her horny, was a good night even after the show.

bonosleftone said:
I got to Charlotte 2001 at about 6:30pm, wasnt inside the heart but was right on the rail outside of it. My g/f at the time got molested by Bono, that got her horny, was a good night even after the show.

LMAO :lol: Lucky bugger - that's a drink you owe the B-man!

Back
Top Bottom