Further Ticketmaster misery for those in the UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarquinsuperb

War Child
Those geniuses at our favourite ticketing company have cleverly sheduled tickets for another huge event to go on sale at 0900 Friday to coincide with the general sale - the tickets for England World Cup qualifiers to England Fans.
I've just had an email from England Fans warning me ahead of Friday informing me that another massive event goes on sale at the same time so expect long delays. I've got a friend covering the football tickets for me so I knew already but I just thought that others would like to know that it's going to be Hell+.

Not a problem

EnglandFans tickets go on sale Thursday at 10am. Get your tickets then - why wait until Friday.

Northern Ireland or Azerbaijan - or both?

Nice one ticketmaster!!! Why are these incompetent idiots allowed to still do these events?

What are you on about?

The events are on sale on two different days. Englandfans just told the England football supporters to buy their tickets on Thursday as Ticketmaster will be busy on Friday. Sounds like some good sensible advice from the England Supporters Club. Why make out it's another problem?

Dear U2.com members,

My Interference handle is Hef4u2, and my U2.com handle is mailjeff.

I have followed the band for the last dozen years, been to all the concerts, bought the albums, and been a good fan.

I like you have helped give them the great life they tell us about.

But like you, today we were all cheated on the promises for our U2.com memberships.

This should have never happened. I know we all feel cheated and betrayed.

It is now time for us to do something as a collective, a group action. Just as Martin Luther King would advocate, power to the people.

Corporate snobs like Ticketmaster need to be stopped.

Here is our chance to do so.

We have to unite together in voice so loud that we cannot be silenced.

But we all are disconnected, in different parts of the country, different parts of the world.

However, we have the Internet to connect us all together.

The whole world hooked up to one little cable.

Five people have responded to my post ready to do something, anything.

A class action lawsuit has been mentioned, we need legal advice as to what are our rights in this case might be.

Any suggestions or opinions need to be given and turned into action.

Five needs to turn into ten, twenty, thirty, thousands of fans that were betrayed today.

My email is mailjeff@comcast.net, my handle is hef4u2

Respond back to join a petition to right this wrong.

Back
Top Bottom