Funny Amusing Stuff that you have seen in any GA line? - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > General Tour Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2005, 06:28 AM   #81
Refugee

Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Super_Fan

You probably guess that date.

Expecting to see some old faces in the GA line from the Elevation tour, that I have not seen so far on the Vertigo Tour.

Also, with 2 big lines for GA its going to be confusing to fit them on F and 6th street. One of the GA lines could block the restaurant and the main entrance to MCI and the other one could go maybe past the loading dock. I do not think MCI has alot of bicycle barricades but MCI and Mellon Arena shows will be clusterfuck shows with the GA line due to where the GA line starts and how much room there is to fit people on the sidewalk.

Last time on the Elevation tour 300 people where in line for GA at Noon for the second show.

super_fan do i know you? i camped out at mci last time, went to 930 club ALL THE TIME, as well as many of the other east coast shows you've mentioned. my name is melissa...and i'll see in line on 10-19!!!

Old 10-14-2005, 08:21 AM   #82
War Child

Local Time: 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by popbellydancer

super_fan do i know you? i camped out at mci last time, went to 930 club ALL THE TIME, as well as many of the other east coast shows you've mentioned. my name is melissa...and i'll see in line on 10-19!!!
I think I might know you. I am assuming you were in Miami at the last Elevation show and at the last Boston show in May. I didn't camp out for MCI shows last time. I did however do Bruce. I am giving up Philly #1 to attend Foo Fighters this Sunday night at 9:30 Club. Can't miss a Foo club show over a arena U2 show. Had this dilemma back on May 14. Foo Fighters headlining HFStival or see U2 in Philly. Choose U2 over Foo HFStival headlining. This time exact opposite.

Old 10-15-2005, 08:24 PM   #83
Refugee

Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Super_Fan

I think I might know you. I am assuming you were in Miami at the last Elevation show and at the last Boston show in May. I didn't camp out for MCI shows last time. I did however do Bruce. I am giving up Philly #1 to attend Foo Fighters this Sunday night at 9:30 Club. Can't miss a Foo club show over a arena U2 show. Had this dilemma back on May 14. Foo Fighters headlining HFStival or see U2 in Philly. Choose U2 over Foo HFStival headlining. This time exact opposite.
uh, yeah, u could say i was at the last elevation in miami....i was onstage! i live in la now, only did last night boston on the first leg of this tour....

btw, did u have a tic for philly and sell it already? my friend needs one....
Old 10-15-2005, 08:40 PM   #84
War Child

Local Time: 12:17 PM
Yeah I just sold it last night. I am looking for a GA for October 17 for Philly now. By the way no one was in the GA line when I driving back from New York around 5:30 p.m. early today. See you Wednesday.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:29 AM   #85
Refugee

Local Time: 03:17 AM
NY 10/8

the lone donut