¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Queen Bee! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I was supposed to be there :sad:
:hug:
down.gif

Queen Bee said:
Another obligatory :bow: to LMP and Axver (and Khanada! :flirt: )
(thank you :kiss: )

Axver said:
It's hard to write Wikipedia articles and have a setlist party at once. :angry:

Wikipedia articles on what? I was just there, looks like they got $38k yesterday in donations :shocked: :heart:

SETLIST

1. Zoo Station 28 August 1993, Dublin
2. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
3. Lady With The Spinning Head Studio (Extended Dance Mix)
4. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car 27 November 1993, Sydney
---BonoPhisto Speech---
5. Even Better Than The Real Thing 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
6. Last Night On Earth 28 August 1997, Leeds
7. Miami / My Mammy (snippet) / Cuba (snippet) 14 May 1997, Memphis
8. Xanax And Wine Studio
9. Gone 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
10. Until The End Of The World

GO PATTI GO!

Oh btw, I keep forgetting to email you. You should have some sweeeeeet Coffee Crisp goodness from me soon.

:up:

amerrydeath said:

Wikipedia articles on what? I was just there, looks like they got $38k yesterday in donations :shocked: :heart:

Wow, I hadn't noticed that. I've been addicted to writing articles about railway lines and locomotives in New Zealand. Information on Kiwi trains is sorely lacking online. :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

welcome back!
hydrahump.gif
:combust: hey there! :flirt:

Watch those hands! :p

And omg, i totally was writing this post already but lame interference wouldnt let me do it. :mad: Thanks to everyone that made this setlist possible! i luvs you all! -huggles- :hug:

Axver, that sounds like a really interesting topic! All I can think of contributing to are the U2 articles. I guess my biggest claim to fame on there is adding info about Adam's increased stage presence during the Vertigo Tour!!!

ThoraSEB said:
wenda - thanks so much for the Christmas card! I hope mine got to you okay.

GAH, I am horrible!! I did get it, thank you so much. I thought I had sent you a PM, but I guess I forgot.

:hug:

wenda said:
GO PATTI GO!

Oh btw, I keep forgetting to email you. You should have some sweeeeeet Coffee Crisp goodness from me soon.

:up:

Thank you some much. I didn’t want to be annoying and ask.

Ok guys random confession. I just went into the kitchen to get my dinner and I found myself mouthing the words of this song into a spoon!!!

Diane L said:
Axver, that sounds like a really interesting topic! All I can think of contributing to are the U2 articles. I guess my biggest claim to fame on there is adding info about Adam's increased stage presence during the Vertigo Tour!!!
Speaking of...

Where's my new favorite poster, Love_u2_adam. or whatever her name is. :lol:

her is funey. i lyk. seriuslee.

SETLIST

1. Zoo Station 28 August 1993, Dublin
2. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
3. Lady With The Spinning Head Studio (Extended Dance Mix)
4. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car 27 November 1993, Sydney
---BonoPhisto Speech---
5. Even Better Than The Real Thing 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
6. Last Night On Earth 28 August 1997, Leeds
7. Miami / My Mammy (snippet) / Cuba (snippet) 14 May 1997, Memphis
8. Xanax And Wine Studio
9. Gone 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
10. Until The End Of The World 28 August 1993, Dublin
11. Exit

Diane L said:
Axver, can I ask what you're writing about on Wikipedia?

I've done almost all of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Railway_lines_in_New_Zealand
(Only the North and South Island Main Trunk Railway articles are not by me, and I plan to expand them in future.)

I also wrote almost all of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:New_Zealand_railway_locomotives
(NZR Class EF and the Silver Fern are not by me.)

That's most of what I've done, though some other stuff's floating around and I edited articles about U2 songs to include information on their live appearances, though not many yet.

pattip2000 said:

Thank you some much. I didn’t want to be annoying and ask.

Ok guys random confession. I just went into the kitchen to get my dinner and I found myself mouthing the words of this song into a spoon!!!

Pain be not, my friend. I'm ashamed to say that I only sent a few because I thought I'd have more to send with the triple mocha flavour ones but I hadn't found them. Now that we have a new year I'm gonna check for them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom