¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Queen Bee! No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

It's supposed to be an intro to a talk show, and it's going to be sort of Anchorman-esque and like a bad Talk Show intro

SETLIST

1. Zoo Station 28 August 1993, Dublin
2. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
3. Lady With The Spinning Head Studio (Extended Dance Mix)
4. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car 27 November 1993, Sydney
---BonoPhisto Speech---
5. Even Better Than The Real Thing 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
6. Last Night On Earth 28 August 1997, Leeds
7. Miami

kellyahern said:
crap :|

right LemonMacPhisto?

I hope they locked Jeff Bowden in a portapotty like the Virginia Tech game

or didn't interrupt his nap time :|

Queen Bee said:

LMP and Axver came up with it for me and Khanada's streaming the setlist :flirt:

Ah! I was wondering why Axver hadn't posted the date/location of the LNOE when he did the setlist, so I thought maybe somebody else was controlling it and making him guess. :lol:

:hyper: :hyper:

Happy Birthday, Queen Bee!!!

I forgot about our No-Show Setlist Party today!! :reject: I'm not going to be able to hang out, because I have to go into Manhattan very early tomorrow, but I just want to say HI! to my Setlist Party peeps!! :wave:

amerrydeath said:

Ah! I was wondering why Axver hadn't posted the date/location of the LNOE when he did the setlist, so I thought maybe somebody else was controlling it and making him guess. :lol:

I don't post the date until the song's over. :wink:

24 more days until I go to Mexico! I hope customs will let me bring back a hot Mexican boy. :drool:

And 4 more posts until I hit the big 2K!

kellyahern said:

I saw him up in the booth

we're screwed :|

:|

If my private jet wasn't being used right now, I'd fly down to Miami, judo-chop Jeff and get my dad and I to make the offensive playcalling :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom