"Everyone"s return

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nhaste

Babyface
Don't think this has been posted yet, but the "Everyone" intro returned on Saturday....

Nick

nhaste said:
Don't think this has been posted yet, but the "Everyone" intro returned on Saturday....

Nick

Probably in preparation for the Arcade Fire gigs approaching...

maybe?

To celebrate, sneak up behind someone and whisper "everyone" in their ear, creeping them the fuck out.

Forget about the return of Everyone, how about the return of Dirty Day! :drool: :drool: :drool:

hehe, but I'm glad to hear its back, I'm sad that they didn't play it at our concert though-- the COBL/Vertigo performances were an absolute blur to me because I didn't have time to settle down, I was going nuts, I think maybe an "Everyone" intro would help me settle down.

I don't remember them doing the "everyone" thing on Monday, Wednesday or Saturday. However, I was a pretty excited, so I could have tuned it out. They did play "Wake Up"--I remember that.

Would it be totally lame of me to say that hearing Wake Up is one of my very favorite parts of the show? I love the excitement of knowing what's coming next, and plus, it's such a killer song.

:throws arms in the air:

WHOAAAAA OHHHH WHOAAAAA OHH OHHH OHHH OHHHHHHH

corianderstem said:
Would it be totally lame of me to say that hearing Wake Up is one of my very favorite parts of the show? I love the excitement of knowing what's coming next, and plus, it's such a killer song.

:throws arms in the air:

WHOAAAAA OHHHH WHOAAAAA OHH OHHH OHHH OHHHHHHH

I bought the issue of MOJO a couple months back and it had a cd with it with all songs picked out by U2. Many of the songs on that cd were played pre-show... not surprising, I guess, but it was cool that I was familiar with a lot of the pre-show music...

I loved the pre-show music on the spring leg. Velvet Underground! David Bowie! The Killers! Arcade Fire! REM! Green Day!

Uh ... everything else I can't remember!

Back
Top Bottom