ETS Line Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kweber7

Babyface
Hey guys- I have a group of five attending the cleveland show. We all have GAs, but for my girlfriend I had to get her GA through ETS. Since they won't let us get the ticket till 4pm, are people in line usually pretty cool about letting you leave the line to go get your ticket (as long as people from your group remain there)?

Is running up the road to grab some fast food a GA line sin? I'm coming alone and taking the train into town so I really can't carry a bunch of pre-made food with me.

Both cases are fine, it's just important to speak to the people in front of you and behind you. The major problem is when people come, get numbers, say hi, and then leave for the entire day to their hotel or car, and arrive back at 5:30 dry, rested, and primped when the rest of the line had to sit there all day in the freezing rain/snow.

Since besides Boston the lines are run by fans, you don't need to present your ticket or anything so it's fine if you have ETS. A lot of people get in the GA line and don't even have a ticket yet b/c they're waiting for a scalper or will call.

Back
Top Bottom