eticket by broker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happy880

The Fly
Did anyone purchase an E-ticket through a broker and have a bad experience? I purchased a ticket for Atlanta 11/19 through BUYSELLTIX.com and got an e-ticket--unknowingly! I live in Jersey so do I take the chance & fly down & get a hotel room only to find out my ticket is bogus? I called them immediately & they said they guarantee the ticket. If I have a problem I get my money back but I will have flown down for nothing. Anyone out there have any experience like this???

I bought 4 e-tix for 2 shows on the first leg from a reputable broker and didnt have any problems. The only problems Ive heard in regards to e-tix on this tour was in Boston when the same broker sold like 1000 bogus tix. Also, if you live in NJ, why not go to one of the shows in Philly or at MSG?

I'm having a hard time getting tickets for MSG. I am hoping I can get a ticket on the day of the show but just in case, I opted for tickets to other shows. Thanks for your advice. I did also hear about Boston. That's why I am so concerned. I think I am going to take the risk.

Back
Top Bottom