Enter Sandman at the end of Vertigo?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I just read in u2tours.com that Bono sang a bit of Enter Sandman at the end of Vertigo, can anyone who was at the show confirm?!

The site also said that Lars and his dad were at the concert!!! :hyper: I can't wait to listen to that!!!!! :hyper: :combust:

Enter Sandman snippet :rockon: I dont know if its true. They should just have played Metallicas One instead of their own :wink:

Larry double kick drum :drool:

I read that in a Danish review somewhere, too. That could be fun to hear, yes....:wink:

:wink: Well I guess, instead of "I can feeeeeeel", he sang "Exiiiiiiiit liiiiiiiiiight" :shrug:

Wow Lars is definitely showing up for a MSG show, Vegas, and Oakland. Thats my take on Lars since I have notice he has some weird factuation with U2.

Super_Fan said:
Wow Lars is definitely showing up for a MSG show, Vegas, and Oakland. Thats my take on Lars since I have notice he has some weird factuation with U2.

ummmm....whadya mean weird...is it weird that a musician that plays a differing type of music (although its all rock n' roll to me) appreciates a band like U2?:sad: :ohmy: :( :mad:

Lars has said that he is a U2 fan. He rates Achtung Baby as one of his top 10 favorite rock rcords. Lars is a big music fan by the way, he likes many styles of music. He named his son Miles in memory of Miles Davis.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Lars has said that he is a U2 fan. He rates Achtung Baby as one of his top 10 favorite rock rcords. Lars is a big music fan by the way, he likes many styles of music. He named his son Miles in memory of Miles Davis.

He also followed Oasis around back in 95 or so.

Hey all,

I'm fairly new here, can someone point me in the direction of where I might listen to this? I'm a huge Metallica fan on top of loving U2..never thought the two would coincide. Very cool :smile:
Thanks!

TheBrazilianFly said:

How do you know he is going to those shows?

He will be there. You know that Metallica just announce that their opening up for the Rolling Stones. Maybe 2 weeks from now U2 will start announcing opening acts. I had a weird dream 2 weeks ago that Metallica was going to open up for U2 the whole 3rd leg of the U.S.A. tour. Lars appears at alot of concerts, especially in San Fran/Oakland and Denmark. Anyways there will be alot of celebrities either at the MSG shows, Vegas, and if not Metallica or just Lars will be in Oakland.

yimou said:

:yes: Its true

Two concerts only i think.

Wow!! :ohmy: So some lucky people will get The Rolling Stones AND Metallica!? Fucking amazing!!! I would love to go to those shows!!! I hope they release pictures of both bands together!!! :hyper: :drool:

Sevikins said:

What date is that concert? I'd like to hear that. :drool:
That and also the same goes for the Enter Sandman snippet concert date.

Thanks all! :wave:

oslo was 27 july, copenhagen (enter sandman snippet) 31 july. :) i don't believe any bootlegs have turned up yet.

Back
Top Bottom