Enforcement of "no cameras"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wang_chung

The Fly
Hello forum.

I badly want to take my camera to the sydney show, yet it says no cameras on the ticket. its only a crappy point and shoot, do you think i have a chance of getting it in?

thanks

L

at the 1st show in brisbane, the venue had their "conditions of entry" out near the GA line, and one of them was:

"no professional camera's"

nowhere did it say "no camera's" just no professionals

that said, i did hear something about a young lady having 3 desposables confiscated at the gate, so my advice: hide ur camera as best you can as you enter, once you are in then ur fine cause the security up on the front rails are there to protect the band as opposed to being camera nazis

my sister took about a hundered photos at the brisbane show from the rail, most of which while security were standing right infront of us: they didnt care

hope that helped

in summary, you should be right, but still hide ur camera as best you can. a good idea for that is hiding it in some kind of womens toiletries if its small enough :wink:

In Brisbane, one security guard told me that they were fine with non-professional cameras, e.g. disposables. But Brisbane's security was hopelessly inconsistent. I heard one guy had a pen taken off him!

I emailed the venues customer services desk. They replied, stating that no cameras will be allowed in. I just wanted to take my crappy point and shoot in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom