Ellipse Scanning: What time do they stop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that was Jim!! the GM of the building, riding around on his segway giving out free water

he also gave out free water and Gatorade to thirsty GA people inside the building during the U2 show, he was the coolest guy ever

when we were camping out after the show on the 9th he came out and talked to us, he asked us if there was anything we needed, anything at all

we said it would be nice if they left the gate open so we could use the port-a-lets at night, and boom, it was done

he even offered to bring out some beer for us from the inside. what other GM of a building would offer to bring out free beer to the people camping out on their property. he was amazing, i have a man crush on him :love:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the ellipse wristband actually lights up when placed under a blacklight. apparently this whole blacklight system came to be after a person who's fairly well known in the u2 "fan community" was caught sneaking into the ellipse... tis the word on the street. (and no i won't name names... just in case i'm wrong with this, i don't want this person to get involved) [/B]

The wristbands always lit up. They were doing that in Chicago, and I believe every other city with the exceptoin of SD (I think).

Back
Top Bottom