East Rutherford Setlist Party Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love it when they do a surprise vertigo at the end, it kicks so much ass

Iit would help of I said WHO i'm sending it too rrriighttt? :der:

diANE--
I'm going to send you a short e-m before I leave here {around 12:45PM- i'm at EasyEverything netcafe {by madame tussauds} so please look out for it ..thanks

Last edited:
Well, gee, I guess I tuned out too soon. It's just weird to do a whole 40, walk off the stage and then bust into Vertigo for the second time. :huh:
I guess this is going to be a trend?

So there were 24 songs?

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky // Hands that Built America // Johnny
* Running to Stand Still (dedicated to the U.S. Military again)

* Human Rights Thingie

* Pride (aka PITNOL)
* Where the Streets Have No Name
* One
Break
* Zoo Station
* The Fly
* Mysterious Ways
* Original of the Species
* All Because of You
* Yahweh
* Vertigo

Diane, if this is night 1, I can't imagine how great night 2 will be. Hope you and everyone else has a great time.

so at the end everybody had left the stage except for larry doing his drumming, then larry gave his last big bang of 40

then right after he started the drumming for vertigo and they all came back out and busted into the song :drool:

also bono wasnt looking good tonight, voice was weak, he looked sick, and it looked like he had a bad back...poor fella :(

cleazer said:
Diane, if this is night 1, I can't imagine how great night 2 will be. Hope you and everyone else has a great time.

Aww, thank you so much.

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed...three years ago I started coming to Interference, and I was kicking myself for missing the Elevation tour and waiting for the next album and tour. Well, the album's here and I get my first Vertigo tour turn tomorrow. And I've "met" lots of great people along the way on this site...
I'm happy. I'm very happy right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom