East Rutherford Setlist Party Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ladies... they're stealing them all from us... :mad:

First the boys take Adam and now Bono...

Hmmmpf :madspit:

Pleba gals.....
we must form a flying wedge and crash through the crowd and wisk Bono & the others of, for their own protection, of course!:wink:

hey dl..come on over u know where...i'm just about ready yo bop over there myself

Last edited:
thetitans2k said:
so does any one here think theres any chance they add more dates on leg 3?
Not if Bono's back continues to act up.

Just had to throw my two cents in....Diane is right, they won't be touching Larry unless they want to get a serious beating. All of us Pleba girls are safe though. ;) I'm sure Larry is to much of a gentleman to hit a lady. {{Pleba Gals}} :wink:

Hi Michelle, I'm Chip :wave:

how come you couldnt make it to the party tonight?

haha, well im the guy in the picture with stars, goodlooking is a very subjective term

I had a night class...turns out a sex class isn't as exciting as a setlist party, even if I was daydreaming about Bono the entire time. :drool:

Oh don't be modest. That picture defines goodlookin :up:

haha, well hopefully you learned a thing or two

i liked the picture of you practicing your mysterious ways dance :sexywink:

well pretending can be fun :wink:

did you see the setlist tonight? they came back to play a second vertigo after 40 :drool:

Oh I know! :drool: At first, I didn't know what to think of playing a song twice in one concert. But the more you think about it, and especially with a song like Vertigo, the more it kicks ass!

*Crosses fingers they do it again in Toronto*

i was in chicago when they did it, and man, the crowd goes crazy during the second vertigo, its definitely a great way to end the show

Everyone go to sleep? Well, for anyone left, tonight's show was spectacular....amazing energy from Bono, a really fun encore of Vertigo...AFTER 40.....OOTS was played....ah, was really great.

Hi.

:)

i was at 5/7, 5/9, and 5/10

i was in line for the show for 5/10 when a security guy came up to my tent right when the 5/9 show was starting, and he gave me a free GA ticket, so that was really cool

its a shame we didnt meet beforehand, we could have said hi

oh yeah, they did the second vertigo on 5/10, what an amazing show :drool:

hi NSW, barbara called me and said it looked like bonos back was hurting him, did you notice that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom