East Rutherford II Setlist Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Setlist:

* City of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo / Stories for Boys (snippet)
* Elevation
* Gloria
* The Ocean
* Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
* Love and Peace or Else
* Sunday Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
* Running To Stand Still
* Pride (In the Name of Love)
* Where The Streets Have No Name
* One

Encore(s)
* Zoo Station
* The Fly
* Mysterious Ways
* All Because Of You
* Yahweh
* I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For ("Bono is pulling up people to play with the band. They are a band called The Bankrobbers")
* Bad

Setlist:

* City of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo / Stories for Boys (snippet)
* Elevation
* Gloria
* The Ocean
* Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
* Love and Peace or Else
* Sunday Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
* Running To Stand Still
* Pride (In the Name of Love)
* Where The Streets Have No Name
* One

Encore(s)
* Zoo Station
* The Fly
* Mysterious Ways
* All Because Of You
* Yahweh
* I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For ("Bono is pulling up people to play with the band. They are a band called The Bankrobbers")
* Bad / 40 (snippet)

Thanks for calling me, No Spoken Words! :bow:

I'll say this:

So far, everytime "Bad" is played on this tour, it ends up being one of the best U2 concerts of this first leg.

This is a fact.

FlyYourKite said:
Great setlist overall! Wonderful ending. :wink:

Not trying to single you out Fly, but I find it interesting that earlier tonight people were bitching about the standard second night setlist, and they only really add 2 differences (or unique songs) and suddenly people are really happy. But then again I would be happy watching bono fart into a mic all night. :D hehehe

elevashn_hj said:

Not trying to single you out Fly, but I find it interesting that earlier tonight people were bitching about the standard second night setlist, and they only really add 2 differences (or unique songs) and suddenly people are really happy. But then again I would be happy watching bono fart into a mic all night. :D hehehe

:lmao: so would i...he could burp out songs all night and i would be like wow he burps well..:lol: :wink:

elevashn_hj said:

I wasn't bitching! :scratch: I am happy even with the standard setlist! Anything done by them rocks. :wink:

angel_28 said:

:lmao: so would i...he could burp out songs all night and i would be like wow he burps well..:lol: :wink:

Then again, if he did fart into the mic, that would be something very unique and people would just crap their pants saying, OMG HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT ON TOUR EVER!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT. HE FLATUATED JUST FOR US ON THIS SPECIAL NIGHT.

We're arriving a little late, but my younger sisters and I are finally at the party! :wave:

They demanded I turn on the computer and come to the party. They just wanted to say "hi" again, since you folks were so kind last time! :)

Bono may read the Philadelphia phonebook on Sunday and I'll be happy--as long as Adam ventures out onto the catwalk!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Bono may read the Philadelphia phonebook on Sunday and I'll be happy--as long as Adam ventures out onto the catwalk!

I saw Adam on Saturday in Philly and he said that next Sunday he will go to the end of the Catwalk and wave in a way that he has only done once. Speculate all you want.

Hehehehe

Yes, it is a good setlist, even if it started out as the usual night 2 list. I can't wait to see it live. November can't come soon enough. I like the surpise endings they're giving and I hope they keep them coming.
I'm sorry if I disturbed anyone by sharing the yuckie-ness that was happening above my head this evening. I'm sure there are many of you that know what it's like.
I'll see you guys on the 21st for the first of the MSG shows, hope we have a source! 'Nite all :wave:

elevashn_hj said:

Then again, if he did fart into the mic, that would be something very unique and people would just crap their pants saying, OMG HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT ON TOUR EVER!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT. HE FLATUATED JUST FOR US ON THIS SPECIAL NIGHT.

:lmao:....:applaud: ....i love it!!...:lmao:...your so right...
And bring the guy along in the 5/12 boot yelling i love you Bono every now and then and it would be an amazing Bootleg...

And a really stinky arena..but hey its Bono :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom