East Rutherford II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg!!11 axver wil hait u wurs than he haited me wen i starded this thred!!!111

OMFG MIKAL IZ TEH RITZ0R!!!1!2!

I HAIT U!!!!!#!3131

Actually, thanks. I'm fussing around with trip stuff because my time management keeled over and died.

daygloeyes2 said:

I started the setlist thread 2 nights in a row. I'm definetly on his :censored: list. :laugh:

rotff!!!111 if he wuz a juge hed sentens u to death roe!!!111

daygloeyes2 said:
You're going to all the Boston shows right? Hopefully, I'll be joining you on the 28th. :)

Yeah, I'm at all three, GAs for the 26th and 28th. I'm flying out tomorrow morning to Nashville (30 hours in transit!), then I'm coming up to Boston on the 24th (I've only got nosebleeds so I figured I'd come in during the afternoon).

daygloeyes2 said:
30 hours? :ohmy: I can barely sit still for an hour!

Any layovers?

Yeah, that 30 hours is including the layovers. My longest flight is Sydney to San Francisco, 13 hours 20 minutes.

I go Coolangatta --> Sydney --> San Francisco --> Chicago --> Nashville. Joy.

Axver said:

Yeah, that 30 hours is including the layovers. My longest flight is Sydney to San Francisco, 13 hours 20 minutes.

San Francisco and Chicago aren't bad layovers.

Hope you don't feel the jetlag too much.

Axver said:

Yikes!! I'll never complain about a domestic flight again.

kellyahern said:
KOL . . . time for a restroom break :wink:

I'd take one...even if I didn't have to use the bathroom. :laugh:

I hope KOL isn't on the 3rd leg. Obviously, I'm not paying to see them, but it would be nice to hear something tolerable.

kellyahern said:
I didn't order yet. I see there are different varieties. Which one do you recommend Axver? :)

Glad you found a site! My two favourites are the dark and double chocolate varieties. :drool: How I'll resist opening and eating them on the plane, I do not know!

Though I must say that I HATE the Tia Maria variety.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Damn Ax, that's a trip! All for U2? :hmm:

Just kidding, I'd do it too!

Luckily, I'm also visiting friends, so I'm using that to excuse the trip. Some people just wouldn't get it otherwise! :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd take one...even if I didn't have to use the bathroom. :laugh:

I hope KOL isn't on the 3rd leg. Obviously, I'm not paying to see them, but it would be nice to hear something tolerable.

Whenever I feel bad that I'm not seeing a show again until November, I try to remember that odds are KOL won't be there :reject:

(apologies to any KOL admirers. I don't think they're bad musicians or a bad band, but they're just not my thing :reject: ).

kellyahern said:

Whenever I feel bad that I'm not seeing a show again until November, I try to remember that odds are KOL won't be there :reject:

(apologies to any KOL admirers. I don't think they're bad musicians or a bad band, but they're just not my thing :reject: ).

:laugh:

I heard a rumor that Scissor Sisters might be joining them 3rd leg? I don't know if there's any substance to it, but that would be awesome. :D :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom