East Rutherford II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:listening to new Audioslave: :rockon: I believe they are supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonite. And I get to see them on Friday!!! :rockon:

OK, folks, I'm going to miss the first part of the show. Have fun! :wave:

If you message her back - tell her hello! :wave:

See you later Axver :wave:
I was told to have a timtam for NSW and tell Axver 2 Vertigos are better than 1 :wink: :wink:

Queen Bee said:
No Spoken Words is tonight's setlist source. I'll be updating with the setlist the second I get text messages from him. :up:
I hope NSW knows the difference between Zoo Station and Until The End Of The World.:rant:

Night all, gotta go. Real world stuff just came up. I really enjoyed the last party, my first, and the whole U2 fan social grooming aspect. I'm glad I found this forum and others who are just as passionate about the band as I am. So for the rest of you U2 monkeys line up and enjoy yourselves! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

I would think we all do....but I guess that lady from zootopia didn't. :madspit:
Yeah, and before someone misunderstands, let me just say that I wasn't trying to pick on NSW. In fact, I'm glad there's someone reliable at tonight's show.

That false UTEOTW sighting was a major bummer last night.:mad:

Queen Bee said:
Diane L: "So where's my tim tam?" :laugh:
Wha?! The vendors at the show sold out already? Must be quite a cosmopolitan crowd there tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom