East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww that is sad ..no NYD?....i hope this doesn't mean every night now we are getting one less song?...come on guys at least replace it with something pleassseee...lol :wink:

elevashn_hj said:
Ok, not to be too much of a bitch here, but could we take the Britney conversations to another thread? Personally I would rather listen to the inane rantings of those speculating songs which have about as much of a chance hitting the set list as I would of growing a second set of balls, than listening about a has been who never truly was and her tag along coat tail riding hustband. Or better yet, how about we start a thread now asking if the show from NJ on 5/17/05 is torrented yet! Hell it is about time we get streaming torrents anyway right? Ok, maybe it is the fact that I have too much caffine running through me right now, but lets just see setlists and discussions of them. :D 'Nuff Said.

HJ

You probably have a valid point, but this thread tends to be casual...no strict rules. For people who are watching the setlist, and also, for discussing whatever. Sports feature heavily some nights. Perhaps you could simply skip the messages you're not interested in? Seems to work fine for the rest of us...

knox said:
I think you guys bitched so much about New Year's Day that they've kicked it off the setlist.

I like New years Day - the Adam walkabouts have made the song great to watch - not to mention it sounds amazing

timothius said:

Oh no! The name format for the songs has changed! :uhoh: does this mean that I won't get my daily dose of PINTOL?? :sad:
PITNOL
PITNOL
PITNOL
PITNOL

Why does everyone say PINTOL?

SETLIST

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky

I just couldn't take the caps and abreviations anymore. I'll let you have your PITNOL if you must...

cleazer said:
So long as they replace it with Bad or OOTS...

I'd rather see Elevation go.

Or Yahweh.

If they permanantly replaced Yahweh with Original Of The Species, I would be indescribably happy. I like that Kings Of Leon song "Molly's Chambers" better than Yahweh.

U2dork said:
SETLIST

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Edit: There, that's better...

Thank you :love:

Diane - I had a fanny pack. Wrapped around the waist, and I had room for my cell phone, keys, money/credit card. Lipstick too I believe. Even a flashlight (don't know why). It's smaller and you can still not really have to worry about the purse issue. Off to eat dinner! BBL :wave:

kellyahern said:

At the last setlist party, someone on zootopia doing the setlist listed Pride and PINTOL . . . which we thought was hilarious for some reason :reject:

it damn funny - of course that was after I spent some time trying to figure out exactly they were talking about

knox said:

I'd rather see Elevation go.

Or Yahweh.

If they permanantly replaced Yahweh with Original Of The Species, I would be indescribably happy. I like that Kings Of Leon song "Molly's Chambers" better than Yahweh.

I think Yahweh is the coolest song on the new album and one of the best moments of the show.

kellyahern said:

And after watching the Britney show, I really need a PINTOL :yikes:

last Britney comment from me, I promise

:lmao: kelly its ok aboutBrittney :wink:
I love my PITNOL keeps me strong and healthy :)

Lila64 said:
Diane - I had a fanny pack. Wrapped around the waist, and I had room for my cell phone, keys, money/credit card. Lipstick too I believe. Even a flashlight (don't know why). It's smaller and you can still not really have to worry about the purse issue. Off to eat dinner! BBL :wave:

Flashlight?? :lol:

Enjoy your dinner! :wave:

kellyahern said:

At the last setlist party, someone on zootopia doing the setlist listed Pride as PINTOL . . . which we thought was hilarious for some reason :reject:
I know, except half the people here get it backwards. It's PITNOL, not PINTOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom