East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Wow Bono's memory loss is clearing up. He is finally recalling what he did from the years 1993-1999. :clap:

Maybe he will stumble upon Zooropa at some point.

I'd love to hear Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car. I :heart: that song. :drool: Most likely will not happen.

SETLIST

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky // Hands that Built America // Johnny
* Running to Stand Still (dedicated to the U.S. Military again)

* Human Rights Thingie

I have to agree with Chizip about Please. It was so very powerful when they performed it during Elevation. Mega goose bumps for me.

Diane L said:

If Bono sang Sexual Healing when I saw him, I swear, I'd have to be restrained from throwing myself onto the stage!!!!

:uhoh: :reject:

1989-12-30 Dublin - All I Want.../Sexual Healing snippet, best version of All I Want Is You ever.

Diane L said:

If Bono sang Sexual Healing when I saw him, I swear, I'd have to be restrained from throwing myself onto the stage!!!!

:uhoh: :reject:

honestly just about conbusted when he sang it during bad in Chicago and I was just recovering from the snippet of norweigin wood:combust:

Please is my favorite song off of Pop. I'd be thrilled if they replaced BTBS with it.

In lieu of that, I think I'd enjoy it if they spruced up BTBS a little with Please.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd love to hear Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car. I :heart: that song. :drool: Most likely will not happen.

If we're getting a Zooropa track, make it Dirty Day, please...

SETLIST

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday
* Bullet the Blue Sky // Hands that Built America // Johnny
* Running to Stand Still (dedicated to the U.S. Military again)

* Human Rights Thingie

* Pride (aka PITNOL)

Sexual Healing happens to be one of my favorite songs. I was all weak in the knees by that time (chicago IV) I don't think I'd have had the energy to fling my self at any one. If anything I would have collaped in a heap in front of Adam....:reject: I'm starting to scare myself...

WildHoneyAlways said:
Sexual Healing happens to be one of my favorite songs. I was all weak in the knees by that time (chicago IV) I don't think I'd have had the energy to fling my self at any one. If anything I would have collaped in a heap in front of Adam....:reject: I'm starting to scare myself...

Adam...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom